Strange experiences

Dreamerofunknown
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

A couple of years ago I had a strange dream where I became partially lucid. In it I was not able to see anything clearly; I then felt strong vibrations in the private parts and then a very painful bite to my left side of my neck. I was able to struggle myself free from whatever it was. About a week later, whatever it was, bit my left site of the neck but the pain was not strong as before, again I was able to struggle free. Then one night I woke up in the same state, but I couldn’t move, I felt like clenched into a fish roaster, then a female voice said in a smug voice “Here you will like it” and an excruciating pain with heat was streaming from the lowest part of my back through my whole body. I screamed in agony but couldn’t struggle free. Fortunately the experience stopped soon and I woke up. Another strange occurrence happened when I visited a Buddhist Dharma centre, led by Garchen Rinpoche. They did a kind of ritual where the nuns were throwing themselves on the ground and the head monk was making sometimes a strange singing sound which kind of shook my heart a bit, filling it with a kind of a little ecstasy akin to “free happiness” – if words could describe it that well I know. After the ceremony he came by to greet new people and when he shook my hand, he asked from where I am from. I told him. Later I decided to get a Thangka of Arya Tara for protective purposes on the one hand, see above for the why, but also I kind of felt attracted to the Thangka (looks similar to this one http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0038/4 ... 1465840320.
I then decided to try the unification with White Tara twice, once during a meditation and once during lucid sleep, both times I got a something like a Japanese baka slap right onto my head, like it was so strong that I woke up. I don’t know if she was angry with me, I guess maybe more like what kind of stupid thing are you up to?
Okay coming to the problem itself, since the time of the biting dream, I still get heat sensations and mild electrical sensations in my private parts. In the beginning it moved up from the left leg. Sometimes I felt like my feet were on fire literally, but that didn’t hurt, it just felt very hot. I tried to ask Arya Tara for protection and make it stop, like only the Dakinis of Arya Tara would be allowed to “connect”. Nowadays I don’t know, am I being attacked by a Succubus, is it a Dakini or Tara, or what in the world is going on. I later started reading a lot about Succubae and still feel drawn towards sellers of these entities. However I never have bought one. Has anyone some ideas?

Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Don't have an answer myself, but giving this a bump so more people will see it.

Know grass moving.
Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Starseeds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

To me, it sounds more like an unbound vamp. Perhaps a sexual one. If you are feeling threatened by it, I strongly suggest getting some protection in place. Perhaps even using the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

My Family:
Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Arcturian Starseed, 4 Human Children, 5 Human Adults, Shaman, Fallen Angel
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

You are basically asking for help in a number of different ways. What I am going to write, you may not like.

From what you write (and only that) it seems that you are not dealing with a genuine Tibetan Lama. But if you are dealing with a genuine Tibetan Lama, (and I hope that you are) then you misunderstand him (most likely) or he misunderstands you or perhaps, IF you are pushy, the he's being very polite to your confusion (which in itself is a gift to you)

First of all you do not just sit in front of a Thangka and ask for help. Here's what you have to do.

Sit on a cushion or in a chair and take refuge 3 times. Thus...
I take refuge in the Buddha
I take refuge in the Dharma
I take refuge in the Sangha..."

bowing to the floor each time (thus you wind up bowing a total of 9 times.

Then you visualize the white sylable OM just above your nose
Then you visualize the blue syllable AH at your throat
Then you visualize the Red Syllable HUNG at your heart.

You do all this 3 times.

If you ask for and recieve the initiation tantra (2nd level) to become White Tara, this is the beginning,
so Next:

The basic tantra practice is as follows:
Lowest/First Initiation...stare at the thangka and repeat the specific mantra for White Tara at least 100 times..using a mala with counters makes things incredibly more easy.

The Intermediate Level, during the recitiataion you visualize your self as White Tara (breasts and all else) and repeat the mantra at least 500 times
When finished with that, visualize yourself melting into white light, and then suddenly, you become "you" again and say "SarvaMangalam"

The Top Level: during the recitation you become White Tara in the tantric mode FOREVER. This would take about 1,000 recitations. If you want to go into the highest beyond highest then you have to do the recitation 108,000 times. If you do a recitation for an hour a day every day. Then it takes about 6 months to do so.

Tibetantantra (and that is what you are "on the edge of" right now requires discipline, and yes sometimes it is boring, or frustrating ("Do I Have To..." and the answer is "YES YOU DO". But it is truly worth it in many, many, many ways

What you must realize, is that "working out in 'A Tantra Gym' of the Mage, Tibet, & Hindu REALMS" takes time and discipline.

I went thru thiese forms of discipline (while living an 'ordinary life' for a little more than 10 years, and currently am in the current count of about 12,000,000 by 1-2 hours per day, and sometimes missing a day or so.

And then there is the highest beyond tantra called
Dzogchen (or Xogchen)
There are 3 levels entitled
Lowest: The FAscinating Level
Midplace: The Interesting Level
Highest: The Boring Level

Handeling the real meat and potatoes of all pwerful forms of Mage-Practice, Tantra, and Dzogchen require work

I wish you the best
Sarvamangalam

Tulku Kunga Wangchuk Drakpo
(Caiyros)

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Dreamerofunknown
new here
new here

Hi there,

I finally had the time to go back to the monastery and talk to a Lama. He said that what I experienced was and is Upadana. That might make sense, as I tried over the last 3 years everything in the book regarding banning & protection and nothing really worked. The Lama said that the hits on the head where Tara trying to help me with regards to the Upadana. He said I should continue to meditate on her with “emptiness” reached first. He said I have "awoken", I don’t know really, sounds strange to me. They didn’t seem to have a problem when I told them that I’m no Buddhist, the Lama just scratched his head and continued trying to teach about Upadana. I’ve read a lot about that already over the last years, I was impressed by the Lama’s adamant teaching about Upadana. By the way, I got myself an Apsara from another seller. However I don’t know if it really works or exist. Is it possible to upload a picture of the ring and somebody tries to “see/feel” the being? Is that possible?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Glad to hear you found answer : )
Dreamerofunknown wrote:... By the way, I got myself an Apsara from another seller. However I don’t know if it really works or exist. Is it possible to upload a picture of the ring and somebody tries to “see/feel” the being? Is that possible?
Unfortunately it's not allowed here, as stated here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =3&t=36427

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”