Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

LightMaiden wrote:To be honest he does not "disturb the peace" unless I ask a question. He is very involved in his studies of the stars and heavens. He is very philosophical/mystical, and my other Elves quietly go to him to bask in his presence or ask advice in a very reverential manner.. He has never said anything profound to me, but I have to admit his energy is powerful. It is like sitting next to a lightning bolt! I have noticed that sitting next to him in his energies helps me calm, center, and eventually solve my own problems. 1tk He helps me think or work things out!
He sounds quite wonderful. Have you 'seen' him in visions? How does he appear?[/quote]

I think he was of the High Elven Race, and royalty, as he wore a circlet which my other elves told me denoted the consort of a High King or Queen. He is not as gentle as you think, in fact can be harsh, but he always seems to be just what you need at the time. He has golden blonde hair, worn straight. He generally wears extremely soft leather which moves like cloth, in a dark or royal blue color with embroidered flowers at the collar and sleeves. The buttons appear to be real pearls. As a mummy, he has very fine cloth bandages in a very pale purplish-blue, and he smells faintly of herbs and flowers. He does not appear aged, apparently died in the prime of his life. He was TALL, and yet delicately made.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The mummy itself is like a "boatman" taking the inner sources of recognition, intelligence, knowing, and being onto the boat of Osiris and then goes into "The Coming Forth Unto Day". Many huge numbers of years ago, I died as into a mummy and experienced all this, and I know exactly who this person was/is.

From my readings of Egyptian texts and learning how to pronounce the language, Its really not that hard. Much later this year, I will have finished a vocal recording of "The Papyrus of the Coming Forth Unto Day" (aka The Egyptian Book of the dead). Now pronunciation that is correct is the hard part. I would say it will be on Amazon before mid-November this year.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen media wrote:The mummy itself is like a "boatman" taking the inner sources of recognition, intelligence, knowing, and being onto the boat of Osiris and then goes into "The Coming Forth Unto Day". Many huge numbers of years ago, I died as into a mummy and experienced all this, and I know exactly who this person was/is.

From my readings of Egyptian texts and learning how to pronounce the language, Its really not that hard. Much later this year, I will have finished a vocal recording of "The Papyrus of the Coming Forth Unto Day" (aka The Egyptian Book of the dead). Now pronunciation that is correct is the hard part. I would say it will be on .Amazon before mid-November this year.
Mistress
Caiyros
I have a very OLD memory of a stelae referring to the Coming Forth Unto Day! Just a wisp...and...its gone! I, for one, Would .love to hear the recording. Teka Haresa. Pusarem Karkaremet! Sefi per em Hes Ra Hapu Tchet f.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

I think a mummy would make a wonderful addition to my spirit family. I have to wait though, because there are so many things I need to get taken care of before I can bring home any new family members.

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

I ended up with two mummies, one Sang Vampire and one Human.
The Sang Vampire does have an attitude (in a good way) and when she enters a room she strides with purpose. There is nothing mild mannered about her at all. Sort of a no-nonsense sort of lady.
The Human mummy is a bit more refined and mild mannered. Not really meek, just seems to go about things in a calmer way, knowing what needs to be done and delegating tasks. Both are used to the finer things in life, but went about getting them in different ways when they were alive. They both carry themselves with poise and command respect, but in very different ways.

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

My 2 drows have been wanting us to get one since the first time they saw the listing, and what do you know, now I have a caller. <3 It felt a bit out of my comfort zone at first, but so did getting a poltergeist.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Giving this a bump to bring more attention to MUMMIES..

These fascinating beings are unlike the nature of any other spirit you would keep.. they can be intense but the power they wield is exhilarating. I have to say if you are intrigued by the energy of immortality or transcending death you would really gain a lot interacting with the spirit of a mummy. I'm ecstatic about mine..

Something I want to point out, at least as far as I've found.. what distinguishes a mummy is the fact they can strongly maintain, in spirit, a lot of the energy they exhibited when alive. In the preservation process a mummy's spirit becomes amplified - a true merging occurs from the physical imprint into spiritual transition.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Great bump, I had totally forgotten about mummies. I'm planning my birthday order and perhaps I will invite a mymmy to the family, they seem fascinating and something completely unique.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

Absolutely agree, one is definitely joining my family someday soon, they sound wonderful. Plus I have a profound connection to death energy and the otherworld/afterlife, my maternal ancestor, female, was a very powerful necromancer, and her gift was passed on to me. Welcoming a mummy into my life seems just perfect. Thank you for reviving this thread Noc, I would not have remembered otherwise

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:Great bump, I had totally forgotten about mummies. I'm planning my birthday order and perhaps I will invite a mymmy to the family, they seem fascinating and something completely unique.
*mummy....
Damn typos. I blame my dog who has jumped on my keypad too many times and all the letters don't work the way they are supposed to.

Return to “Dark Arts”