Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 110
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightbringer
Zodiac:

I just ordered my first Dragon from CH. A C5 Gold. I felt very compelled to purchase this for unknown reasons. Can anyone tell me what I can expect from keeping a dragon. I'm sure it cant be bad from what I read so far.
Thanks.

Hellion D.

"I May Be By Myself But I Am Never Alone"-HD
"Every night I goto bed with a headache....When I wake up she's still there"-HD
"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD
Tethys
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire/Ubi/Alpha
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have the feeling I may be picking up a green or green hybrid soon. The bonus points day is a huge incentive.
By the way good luck with your new friend. I only hear good things about dragons.

A master of one's emotions is a master of one's self.
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Hellion :wave:
Look for sparks, flickers of light going past you, even before the vessel arrives.
Dream visits, anything out of the ordinary.
You will LOVE having a Dragon. :thumbup:
Gold is next on my list. I just put a Brass on layaway, she called to me, and I could actually see her in the Vessel Magnolia had on the online store. :hug:
So far, I have a White, Red and a Green Dragon.
The White Really Made himself Known. :D

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi Hellion!

A gold was my first purchase from CH. You can expect a very magickal and loyal guardian spirit if yours is anything like mine. :D Mine is extremely protective even to the point of being a "mother hen" She is female though and she's such a mom! :) She's always out patrolling and keeping a weather eye. She isn't demanding on my personal time - she seems to be content in watching over me when I don't have specific tasks for her. She also just jumps in to help me whenever I start drawing a protective circle or bubble around myself. When I first got her, I was drawing a protective bubble around my house one day in my meditative state and I noticed that she was on the other end of my bubble - she had the edge of the bubble in hand (claw? paw? :crazy: ), clearly showing that she wanted to help throw it over the house! :D I had never asked or even thought of asking her to help me draw my protective circles, bubbles, force fields, etc....but she just jumped in like it was second nature to her and she's been doing it ever since. She is imposing but I think that she sizes herself down to make herself less so! I think she makes herself smaller to be less imposing! :lol: She has always been very gracious, well mannered and has a lot of positive energy. She is amazing, very dear, and very magickal. Very white light in nature.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Hellion Darkmoon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 110
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightbringer
Zodiac:

Thanks for the replies everyone. After last night I'm really looking forward to getting her.
Let me tell you about last night. No sooner than I finished writing the start of this topic ,the left side of my face got really warm and flushed like something hot was next to my face. Later when I went to bed I was almost asleep when it felt like something jumped across my leg. When I opened my eyes I saw what looked like Gold colored scales moving from left to right and was gone just as fast!
Now, if this was my Gold Dragon showing herself to me I think I'm in for one of lifes better rides! :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D :D

Hellion D.

"I May Be By Myself But I Am Never Alone"-HD
"Every night I goto bed with a headache....When I wake up she's still there"-HD
"I'd tell ya to goto Hell but I work there and don't want to see you everyday"-HD
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

LOL you won't be disappointed!
I have 12 different dragons and they are all very precious to me!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake

Return to “Dragons”