acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So with the help of my Angels I've decided to start a fun new experiment :) I don't really know if this is magical at all but I'm making a thought form, he has a purpose, 2 names he's going to go by, I've thought of his hair(how he wears it, the color) , his attitude, fav scents, hobbies, how his home is gonna look in the astral scape, how he will be able to contact me (telepathy dreams etc) his eye color, what they look like, I've thought of every characteristic that I want him to have, of what he likes, how he acts, what he wears. I've been meditating on it with the intentions of putting him in a Tigers Eye polished gemstone I have.(I've been urging it on each of my chakras and trying to fill it with intent of each thing I think of corresponding to what each of my chakras do...not sure why I just really want this to work)I've been meditation for about 45 minutes I think and I'm going to continue to do this everyday until the full moon because the full moon is important for how I want him to get his energy, SO my question is, am I doing this the right way, because for what ever reason I have 100% confidence in my self and that this is going to work xD

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Might wanna ask DLM, he's an expert. Wish someone had commented on this, but I'll give it the ::bump:: it needs

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Very interested in the outcome of this! Please keep us posted. Unfortunately I am inexperienced in this so I can't help but I can encourage and give moral support :) Hopefully someone with experience will see and comment.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”