Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

ok so.. umm..
I was called to a specific immortal which I had a connection with in my past life. I planned to buy his portal binding next year, but today I was lucky to ask a psychic reader, and I ask about 'is it okay if I want to connect with this immortal?'
and the answer she gave was like.. you know... in manga... an arrows that mentally piercing me x'D

"why are you doubting that connection? why you thinking too much about it? and why you don't just connect with him? what you need is the connection with him and he will give you the answer you seek. And there is nothing to worry about. Just connect with him, immediately."

there is more answer she convey to me, and all of that was like.. a critical hit! :lol: Made me thinking that... he has been watching me.

So, I WANT TO CONNECT WITH HIM. IMMEDIATELY.
I never connect with any immortal before. I just recently know that you can connect with an immortal without binding lol
And from the answer I received, and from my own feeling, I know there is a connection between me and him.
and I know... if I connected with him... I'll cry. lol
not because scary, not because I'm sad.
it feels like.. I miss him so much that I can't stop thinking about him x'D
is it okay if I cry later after I do a proper connection with him? lol

how do you normally connect with an immortal? specially the one you know that you had a strong connection with before.
I'm worried if I might insult him but.. I can imagine my self became a little kid that throw my self into his arm. damn. I don't want to be disrespect but that is my feeling for him. i was told to connect with him immediately, in any way. But, again, I don't want to be disrespect :<
But if I don't connect with him immediately, I know it might became an insult itself because in my heart I kept thinking about him, into a level that it's disturbing my connection with my fam spirits.

any words or advice that you can give to me?
I'm beginner with an immortal 1bg

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Somebody's overthinking the situation do what your hart tells you and disengage your brain youle know what too do and I honestly can't see an imortal being that insulted unless u outright disrespected him out of malice. If u do something wrong in trying to connect with him it's more likely to make an imortal laugh than get angry with us mere mortals

spirits lots
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I don't think crying would be disrespectful at all. It shows how strong your feelings are about this being. To be truly connected means they will be able to read your heart and understand that your tears are because you are overcome with emotion. There is nothing disrespectful at all in that. :)

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

c
o
n
n
e
c
t
e
d
!
!
<3

thanks guys!! x'D I'm indeed a fools lol, I blame this human brain 1ex
but I did it lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
Zodiac:

I don't see anything wrong with crying after connecting with an immortal. Happy tears, let them flow!

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo, who's the immortal, if you don't mind sharing : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

yeah happy tears! I truly crying last night lol the tears just damn overflowing from my eyes, cannot control it x'D
darkwing wrote:Oo, who's the immortal, if you don't mind sharing : )
of course, since I have successfully connect and confirm my bond and my past life with him, now it's alright to share it.
it's Baal from goetia :meme:

lol yeah he is a DL, that's why I don't really want to mention his name before. simply don't want to read people said how dangerous it is, etc :crazy:

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That's awesome! Glad you got it worked out. The Dark Lords are amazing beings to connect with.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:That's awesome! Glad you got it worked out. The Dark Lords are amazing beings to connect with.
yeah He is indeed amazing <3 1lo
I'm glad. Few days ago I tried to research more about him in the neighbour forum of DL/demon, but no one shared about their experience with Baal ;w; this made me wary to connect with him, but thanks to the psychic reader that did convey his message to me, my worry now disappeared! 1d

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote: it's Baal from goetia :meme:

lol yeah he is a DL, that's why I don't really want to mention his name before. simply don't want to read people said how dangerous it is, etc :crazy:
Ooo, that's a great dark immortal : )
Well, any immortal can be dangerous, thus still respect and caution should be exercised.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Immortals”