Recommendations?

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I received my annual gift card from work yesterday and I want to spend it on some new books, but I'm not sure which ones I should check out! I want to buy books on Wicca and witchcraft, preferably books centering on sea magick, moon magick, crystals, or candle magick. Anyone know of any good books that fit such criteria?

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I would suggest "Advanced Candle Magick" by Ray Buckland. It explains everything well. I use the sator squares quite a lot and I get awesome results.That plus now I have the added advantage of my spirit friends helping me with my magick.I also have the book"Love is in the earth" by Melody almost always on my kitchen table. It is more of an encyclopedia of crystals and their metaphysical properties. Both are awesome!

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Theirs a crystal book called"the pocket book of stones who they are & what they teach"by robert Simmons that would fit the crystal and possibly witchcraft criteria.Its a small book that has information on over 300 stones and crystals with each page having a picture of the stone with it's information.

Along with accosiating key words, chakras, elements as well as physical,emotional, and spiritual benefits.It may not be wiccan persay but it looks like a good book for crystal information when it comes to their metaphysical aspects.

Blessed be

Return to “Books & Literature”