Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I remember when I first head about blood offerings for vampires, I thought it sounded like a good bonding tool but I have always been unable to willingly cut or prick myself. For over a year none of my vampires wanted a blood offering but after a while of collecting and bringing more into the family there were certain ones that asked specifically for blood offerings. I told them I couldn't do it but they continued to ask on occasion. I am a pretty clumsy person and have managed to cut myself a lot around the house cleaning and shaving. When that happens I take a clean piece of tissue paper and press it to my blood. Then I cut the small drop out and bring it to my spirits altar, I dedicate the blood to my 3 vamps who ask for it, then I put it into a dish for burning sage and I burn the tissue. I leave that there for a few months and that seems to be good enough for them. I do feel it helps deepen the connection in a very natural way.

I could hear the thud of music from the club through the door, some kind of chant mixed with techno, and it sounded like heaven.

Return to “Vampire”