You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

I have a question about the angels and their cups. Where did you find this information? I felt a "bell" go off in my mind and I would really like to learn more!

I often find myself thinking about these things. Such as I have been friends with some of these beings before I was on Earth. As certain names are seen or read they make that bell go off,or they implore me to find their vessels(human or otherwise).

If Earth is School, then what is the astral realm...Grad school?

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
FeyLady
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

great posts rh1ann... I'm more or less on the same page as you sounds like.

Some of the most fun I ever have is discussing concepts like "flatland" with my closest friends and family. Earth school indeed!

I had an experience when my grandmother (who raised me) died that this discussion reminds me of.

I had a series of dreams about her after she passed. In one extremely vivid dream I was able to become lucid and knew I was dreaming and so I asked her point blank "How can you be here with me when you're dead?" lol

First she looked at me like she couldn't believe I was actually asking her that lol. Then she said "Part of me isn't here with you, part of me is shooting past a star" (her exact words)

I've always thought that was really profound.

From the look on her face when she said it... I came away from it with the sense that when we pass we sort of "fragment" and that it's not totally comfortable, but once that's done then a part of us is moving forward or "shooting past a star" as she put it and another part remembers this life in a sort of dream-like way which was the part of her I was in contact with in the dream.

I've thought it must be like how... in a dream sometimes when you realize you're dreaming but then you forget again...

Maybe for that part of them that isn't shooting past a star so to speak... that part thinks they're back in their life as normal only realizing occasionally they're sort of "dreaming" it and really they're moving on elsewhere.. but then they forget again and go back to the dream of their life as it was. lol.

I've seen a lot of diagrams of the bodies and Magnolia's yours makes a lot of sense to me as a foundation. I guess it's your spiritual body that shoots past a star and your astral and spiritual bodies that remember the dream of life as it was?

Interesting food for thought. :genie:

Best wishes!
FeyLady

Spirit of the Earth, remember
Spirit of the Sky, remember
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I was thinking the same thing. I'm sure Magnolia and Ash are busy, but I'd like some clarification on this diagram of theirs, as it is indeed very basic, but I want to upgrade my understanding =)

Magnolia. I was looking at the soul orb component, and something caught my attention about it. In shamanistic teachings and some other quantum theory leanings... this orb that you refer to as the soul looks like it is the same thing I have thinking about which is a sort of assemblage point... or like the human spark or center of a ball of energies which ties in everything which is the "Totality of what creates us as a Human."

That 3 body model is a very basic aspect of the main bodies... but there are other things like "Etheric." When looking into the idea of everything being composed of unique energy... you got the unique energy of the 3 bodies... but the physical body by itself has its own unique energy... lets call this physical energy... the Orb must have its own unique energy to exist as such...Soul Energy. Then you also have Morphogenic fields which has a relationship to Orgone energy.

What are your thoughts on the energy of other bodies: Etheric, Morphogenic, Soul.

This is very confusing as there are these different terms thrown around and some people use different names for the same thing. Is this model of the 3 bodies what you see when you actually View the different bodies?

Go Big or Go Home.
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump:: bumping this for our newer members and a refresher for us older members as well. :grouphug:

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Jade1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: High Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thank you for the wonderful visual aid! These types of writeups are really helping me on my new journey. :D

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”
~James Dean
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Actually, if you look at it as the nervous system being a second brain, we also have a third, which is called the primitive braid, called the hind brain. This is a small round piece of flesh on the brain stem, and it houses our primitive feelings, emotions, the fight or flight responses.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Bump
The image of the three bodies and the soul really helps me understand the concept. Thank you, Magnolia!

Bluemew666
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Halfbreed
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roki leo
Zodiac:

Bump^^ definitely a good thread for beginners and experienced people a like

"Noctu morte"
"alumni elementarium"
"Discipulus quantae divinationis"
" Discipulus illusionist"
"Until the song is sung and the musicians have all gone home, not even you can tell which notes made the melody."

Return to “General Questions”