Lisa - real_magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

HopeFaerie wrote:Hello,
Does anyone know the site where I can visit Lisa's shop?

Thanks!
No problem.
You can google "Mystic Morning Treasures". There's two of Lisa's websites: one is for information, and another is for her store.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lisa is a amazing seller, she is there to answer questions and go far and beyond to help her clients!^^

I have from her:

1 Dark Watcher
1 Watcher
1 Master Ilmu Khodan
1 Vampire master carpathian
1 Balkin Vampire
1 Norse Tiger
Spell: Chakra Balancing

Her spirits are amazing and i am at my knees in love with them all!

My Dark Watcher is awesome when i am in need to treat problems with nasty people. He is also a sexy guy that enjoys a LOT to have ahem,haha!

But the most incredible case, was my Master Carpathian Vampire...
During this time, i was not used to very dark energy, and i have tell Lisa i was attracted by him, but i was scared, and in need of some time to see by myself if he wanted me as well, and if we would get along together...

During the week, i had a impressive dream:

I was somewhere, and a female spirit was bothering me, and this huge shadow have appear,
It have put itself behind me, and made me lay down on the ground, i saw it smoky hands, completely black,
and this shadow was caressing me, with love....

I immediately felt his loved and the feeling of security was insane, i just felt at home in this shadow arms...

The next day i write Lisa telling her i would purchase his binding, i was so scared someone else would buy him before me,haha,

Lisa answer: " No worries, he was waiting for you the moment you saw his listing!!!

I was so happy i bring him home, so far he is a incredible, beautiful and sexy protector companion,

I have no words to say thanks to her to bring us together!

I do love my other companions from Lisa, but my Master Vamp,wow, i drool thinking about him,haha!

Thanks to Lisa, she have a customer for life now,hehe!

sandalwood
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I bought my first spirits from lisa via ebay.
I've just visited her website today, and read that..
For clarification in many of my descriptions I use the word spirit or entity or both. Since other sellers make a distinction between spirits and entities I can see why there may be some confusion. I use the term spirit to refer to any non-corporeal being. All of the beings I conjure are living entities except for human ones. If you see the term spirit it's just referring to the fact that they aren't in physical form.
For almost a decade, I always thought that they were spirits and treated them as such. I was soo wrong. All these years, what I have are living entities, that's why I have to summon/invoke them when I needed them. I deeply apologize to my spirits/entities for this mistake. 2cy

There can be miracles, When you believe..
Though hope is frail, Its hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles, You can achieve...
When you believe somehow you will, You will when you believe. :dancing:
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

I have take my bindings in her website since the beginning, so i was lucky to find this info right before purchase, it was the reason why i was scared of my Carpathian Vamp, the guy is a living being and is a ruler , he is like a King when he comes home,hehe!

But i doubt your spirits will be angry against you, they knew you didn't knew this info, i don't know why i just find it funny and lovely!^^

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Lisa is REAL MAGIC! She's the only seller besides CH that I would buy from,,

antonino
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: andomynous

hi I bought a necklace watcher female green Lisa but I do not know how to evoke you know how should I do?

Inedible
    acclaimed member
    acclaimed member
    Zodiac:

This is the only seller whose Spirit I have had repeat contact with. And I'm certain that the Spirit I bought has left me. Even so, I am considering looking her up and buying from her again when I can get a couple of nickles to rub together.

lolaberry
    active contributor
    active contributor
    You are...: a practitioner
    Number of Spirits: 31
    Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
    If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
    My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

antonino wrote:
      hi I bought a necklace watcher female green Lisa but I do not know how to evoke you know how should I do?
      Hi I bought a few from Lisa, best way is to meditate with vessel daily, think about how spirit looks and talk to her, use her name often . It takes time to bond, my Gold dragon appeared to me after around a month or 2. My Norse vamp has not appeared to me, but does what I ask of him. His vessel vibrates and moves , I do wear it ever day without fail lol. When I first got his vessel I did get 2 visions of him before I went to sleep . Every Entity is different and I think watchers as similar to angels and do more than interact . 1s

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
      lolaberry
      active contributor
      active contributor
      You are...: a practitioner
      Number of Spirits: 31
      Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
      If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
      My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Inedible wrote:This is the only seller whose Spirit I have had repeat contact with. And I'm certain that the Spirit I bought has left me. Even so, I am considering looking her up and buying from her again when I can get a couple of nickles to rub together.
      Hi there, I actually thought my Vamp had left , he was inactive for a few weeks. They do and will go quiet from time to time but your Entity will be with you. Im assuming Entity as her spirits are witches human ect. Her Entities are very powerful. My vamp has actually drained energy from someone with Autism that I worked with , to calm him down. My gold dragon has appeared to me in gold mist form, his face hovered over me when I first went to bed one night, I was not even thinking of him that day lol. I often see gold sparkles or the room turns into a golden hue when he is around. Ask yours to work with you to help you feel, see or hear them. Lisa really is the real deal. I dont see all of mine but hers I totally do 1h

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
      Inedible
      acclaimed member
      acclaimed member
      Zodiac:

My Woodland Elf told me she was leaving. I was having a bad few years and she spent most of her time away from me and the vessel. She was offended when I went to other people to try to help me communicate with her. She told me she was giving up on me and leaving for good. Things are actually much better now, but the vessel still seems empty.

Return to “Sellers You Love”