Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: wood nymph/Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lisette Silvermoon
Zodiac:

Greetings all,
I will tell our story, if you have any opinions on this please feel free to comment!
My BF and I have been together for many years, he had told me about some things that had happened to him in the past.
When he was a child he had seen a shadow man lurking around him for a few years.. it was nothing friendly and really frightened him. As an adult he has not seen this entity since he was young.
For the post few months he has gotten into quite a bit of mishaps, which is rare for him.
Late one night as we slept, he was woken up, opened his eyes, and could feel a heavy darkness,he saw the shadow man out of the corner of his eye, shut his eyes tight and reasoned that it is not here... finally falling back asleep.
He did not tell me about this, two days later, I woke up so fatigued that I could hardly get through the day, as we were conversing about my exhaustion, He looked at me and said that last night he was woken again, felt the presence of the shadow man and something else. He looked across the room, there WAS someone else standing over us... she stayed by the bed for quite awhile, then slowly turned and walked out down the hallway.... I asked him what did she look like? He paused and said normally I do not believe in this kind of thing, but it was you standing there, and you walking down the hall, I realized that you were still asleep in my arms! Afterwards, I did a protection spell, it has been 6 months now with no more mishaps... My question is, was I astral projecting without knowing it?

Embrace your dreams all through the night,for tomorrow comes with a whole new light!
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wow that's crazy... doppelgänger maybe?

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm
It could be you astral traveling.
It could be doppelganger: http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
It could also be other spirits or entities, shapeshifters or tricksters, etc. (e.g. succubus/incubus and djinn are shapeshifters)

A twist would be, it was you sleepwalking, and the one on bed was something else. This explains the fatigue as well : P

Thus, several questions:
-Do you have experience with astral projection, lucid dreaming, and the like?
-Do you have spirits/entities in your keep? Or unbounds?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
VioletBlue
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for responding Lisa and Darkwing.
A doppelganger sounds plausible, but not sure, as there were mishaps..
Postby darkwing » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10
-Do you have spirits/entities in your keep? Or unbounds?
Yes to both questions.
No Unbounds and only one spirit, a Gryphon.

Embrace your dreams all through the night,for tomorrow comes with a whole new light!
VioletBlue
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Wow that's crazy... doppelgänger maybe?
Thanks Moonshadowlab and Darkwing, plausible, but being that he was having such odd mishaps, I am guessing not.
Thus, several questions:
-Do you have spirits/entities in your keep? Or unbound
Yes and Yes, although I have not practiced astral projection for quite some time.
Have one Gryphon, but no unbounds around.

A twist would be, it was you sleepwalking, and the one on bed was something else. This explains the fatigue as well : P
Lol another cool theory... although I would NOT run that by my BF... It would freak him out! ;-)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

VioletBlue wrote: Lol another cool theory... although I would NOT run that by my BF... It would freak him out! ;-)
Heheheh, true that : )
Anyway, protection is very important in this kind of subject.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”