Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anyone have any experiences with this type of faie? They fascinate me like little else, I feel a very intense pull to work with one or perhaps many someday, someday soon. Yet there is little to no info on them in the forum. Anyone have anything to share about these mysterious and powerful faie?

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Oh, someone interested in Cerah! They certainly are enticing little things, lol

I have a lovely lass I got as part of my Triumvirate binding(the other 1/3 of the binding is a Waif cause Faeries are suppose to do well if they have access to all 3 of your bodies.)

My little lady is super cheerful and friendly. Still she has a mean streak when she wants to, lol She tags with one of my succubi to try and teach a non-meta friend of mine to watch his words.

He has a tendency to be extremely disrespectful to succubi. One of my succubi takes offense to his remakes and unerringly becomes upset. Which of course causes the Cerah to also become upset because she's quite attached to the rest of the family.

Anywho, the day after these conversations my friend always reports not sleeping well and if he does manage to sleep, of having nightmares. I would tell him to lay off his condescending attitude, but it wouldn't do any good. He has zero belief in the meta(his comments on succubi are fueled by pop culture representations) So I just facepalm internally and tell J(my Cerah) to try not to over do it as he's speaking from ignorance.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Faery”