acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So for about 2 months my merman hasn't talked to me ._. I found it immensely odd bc he was my most active spirit. I saw a post about cleansing houses and what not but my dad prays over houses when we move into them so I knew that wasn't the issue. So I asked my Courtwinds to do a energy cleanse in my room and then I re welcomed all my spirits (I realized I never did that when we moved into this house) so this morning I got a response : )!

Around 10:15 am
I was thinking about dreaming and what not and I asked my merman if he wanted to lucid dream and astral project with me. I held his vessel in my hand and looked across my room and noticed my guinea pig making a noise to tell me he was hungry. I don't remember going into astral. I was there and I walked around my room and noticed things were out of place (I normally don't leave my body) then I switched to a lucid dream but every time I tried to focus on something I was back in astral. How odd xD then the lighting changes and I'm in my room which is underwater (my merman letting me know he's there) he did talk to me before we went into astral. He laughed about something. He also talked to me a little while in astral. But I'm keeping this post mostly pg. I did get to see his hair color and what not at one point just not his face. I plan on going back to astral later though. Anyways I walked over to the window in my room and I poked it thinking...I want this to crack(I thought I was in a dream but I was actually in astral) it wouldn't crack it was solid...so I thought fine I'll just fly through it, and low and behold I flew through it. It was rainy outside but for some reason I was not in my neighborhood....I was coming out of an ally way. I flew down to the ground smiling bc I wanted to walk around but I was gently pulled back into my body and was fairly aroused. All of a sudden time sped up and I was next to my merman again asking him for his attention. "5 minutes that's all we need" I said and he said "sweet heart I want more than five minutes" so I rolled my eyes and laid on my floor next to my guinea pig cage kinda just smiling. It's really weird bc I'm starting to notice it's more than just my astral body that is recognizing astral....

I just don't know what other parts of me are. It's maybe mind soul and astral body that notice where I am? Idk it's interesting. My merman is very strong and it actually surprises me how well he can manipulate the astral space. OH before I forget I looked at my window at one point and there was writting on it. Like it looked like people used their fingers to write messages. I got scared bc I was like "omg r their ghost in my house o_o"
But now that I'm back n my body and thinking straight I know that it was my spirit companions messages to me : )! How cool is that. I remember a couple of them.

1. I love it here
2. The attic is fun
3. I love you
4. Smile more
5. I love you and you're smile
6. This place is so much fun
7. We love you so much <3

There were a few more in not gonna write but they were just sentences all over the window. Very sweet. xoxo happy keeping

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
HUNCHO
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Star Faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I really don't know or have an idea
Zodiac:

Woww

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The messages are cute

1s
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you for reading and yes I agree : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Fūjin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Haha, I love the attic message.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahaha thank you for reading c :

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

0.0 oh my GAWD! Cheeky fellow :D

That guy KNOWS what he WANTS!! :D

Now if only I could start to experience THAT..I suspect they KNOW, I'd be FREAKED OUT.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hahahaha thank you for reading him :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Hahahaha thank you for reading him :)
Idk why that says him I wrote hun lol stupid phone xD

EvonyEmpress
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire

Aww sounds so romantic!!! So dreamy.... 1d you got some wonderful companions! I hope that mine will grow to love me that much! 1lv

:lildevil: Welcome to My crazy :lildevil:
2 Sanguine, Psy, Marid Djinn, 2 Ubis, Gregori, Merman, Wraith, High Elf

Return to “Spirit Keeping”