Adlet

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I recently got an Adlet from a RA, so naturally I came over here and started looking all over the forum for experiences about Adlets.

Alas, there doesn't seem to be very many, so here's a new one!

If you have an Adlet, please feel free to post whatever experiences/stories that you have pertaining to them!

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
TheDarkNightPheonix
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Currect: Adlet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren, or fairy

When I first got her, I felt an unbelievable and unmanageable energy come through when I touched the crystal, and I felt the heat of the energy, which I do from time to time with her. Since then I believe twice I've felt the overcoming energy of her, it's been almost a year and I still haven't seen her or any of the sort like many have but I love her and can tell she loves me. I haven't known much how to contact her and I've let myself be busy but I will keep trying. Any advice would be amazing.

Return to “Dark Arts”