Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I had an unbound drop by recently, an unbound with enough courage to bounce up to my chimera of all beings and bop him on the nose. I was expecting retribution of some sort for the blatant act of either extreme courage or extreme stupidity on the unbound's part, instead S my Chimera just looked at him and muttered "nuisance".

Since the initial interaction I have had the song Trouble is a Friend stuck in my head for days. the unbound seems to like it here, he has done no harm, my spirits put up with him, if he meant any true harm he would be out of here real quick. The only way to describe him that fits would be fairy imp. So now the actual question that goes along with this exposition, ANYONE, know ANYTHING about these beings? The CH article has been helpful but other than that there seems to be no info whatsoever on these beings. Assistance please?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm have you tried using the subdue method?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Where is the article on fairy imps? I'm using the mobile version of the CH encyclopedia, and I'm not seeing it.

Am I mistaken, or are imps a type of demon? What arts are they?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yep, in here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
it's said "This is a race that has two entities, an imp can be a faery or a demon. The faery imp is a mischievous entity that enjoys playing pranks on humans. The demon imp is more malicious and evil. The only imps that can carefully be kept are faery imps, demon imps should never be in collection as they are nearly impossible to control."

And DA : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I met a faery imp on the astral he was like a cross between a can & a bat. He seemed rather cute. 1h

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

LightMaiden wrote:I met a faery imp on the astral he was like a cross between a can & a bat.
A can and a bat, that's going to be an interesting hybrid : D
(Imagining a flying red bull can : P)

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Sorry lol. Type-0 I might to say cat.

Return to “Dark Arts”