Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: May

So lately, I've been drawn to vampires. I decided to get a couple of them to help me with my dark side. So I was doing research on them while I ran into muddled vampires. I'm like that sounds interesting since they are a combination of both sanguine and psy vampires. I was going to get a muddled blood vampire of the typer clan since they are known to be charmers. Somehow I ended up getting a warrior muddled blood vampire instead. I guess my spirits thought he would be better for me. Then I found out this vampire is very protective of me and my family and he gets along with other spirits as well. I'm like he can be in charge of my protection team then. I sense he is very business like and takes his job seriously. I also ended up getting the typer clan vampire as well which I am having a hard time sensing. Obviously my spirits know what is better for me then I do.

mayelin
new here
new here

So I haven't gotten my muddled vampires yet but I think my warrior vampire has come and check out the place. I believe that he just manifested as a mosquito in my room. I am like I appreciate his manifestation but not as a mosquito. In fact, I'm scared of most bugs. My black dragon manifested as a fly with big wings in my basement. With that, I was cool with since I don't mind those bugs. Another time he manifested as a spider in my room which I hate so I killed it. So after that, I made a house rule not to manifested as scary bugs in my house.

mayelin
new here
new here

So I got both of my muddled vampires today which are the first vampires in my keep. I feel very at peace which I wasn't expected to feel. I thought I would feel depressed and have a headache like I usually do when I get dark arts spirits. I think I have something to do with vampires though. I could have been a vampire in one of my past lives or they are in my blood. It was a very welcoming surprise though.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I got my muddled blood vampire from CH and was directly able to feel his strong energy, but I wonder, if it could be his energy, who makes me more nervous than I am normally are. It is like being afraid of something horrible that could happen in my life without knowing, what this could be. There is nothing at stake in my life at the moment, so I don't understand my fears, and wonder, if it is just his strong dark energy, I am adjusting to.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My muddled blood vampire is from my wealth triad from CH and is from the Dinazi clan. Eversince the binding was finished, I felt more competitive, determined, focused and creative in pursuing new goals in life. Mine is very intense along with my Gaki and Leprechaun in that wealth triad. I also had more confidence and I felt emotionally stronger and I had more emotional strength to avoid people who will no longer be helpful to me. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Vampire”