sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've been making wands for at least four years now, and I'm STILL learning as I go. :) And I hasten to add, I've also been procuring some wands from external sources. I have a few different ones from CH (made of bone, wood, or copper/quartz) plus a holly one I got on eBay that I'm still deciding whether to leave in its current, unstained/unvarnished state or buy some stain or varnish to put on it.

I like to use my wire-wrapped glass-and-quartz wands when I'm at home. But if I'm going out, and wish to carry a wand, it's going to be one of the ones that are less fragile, that I've gotten from other makers.

So the long and short of it is, it's GOOD to have a range of options in all things. Including having tools like wands. I've gone with the "different wands for different purposes" approach.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Interesting. I have practiced magick for a long time but I have never used a wand, perhaps it might time to make one. I have a large Birch branch waiting for me to make set of runes to myself, I think it is large enough to make a wand as well. This branch is from a tree that fell on my house during a storm couple of months ago so I feel like it was gifted to me.

janetfdoss
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Kim Junsu wrote:Cool! Thanks for sharing Magnolia!=D
Hey Kim you are doing great work here.

Ymirson
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 26
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic Abyssal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

I blacksmith as a hobbyist and came into making iron wands. I have made a few and for me seem to channel energy quite well, though not for the fae at heart, haha. My last one I made I was able to have a twisted open weave where a stone could fit. Little by little my skill is improving. Some I have put leather adornments on. They all get named to. Anyway, I am glad that metal was not ruled out. Some tend to be averse to such things.

jinglestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I want a wand but so far

I found that I call still cast a spell even I don’t have a wand

I want it but I don’t need it

Maybe I need it one day

Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

I don't use wands very often, but every now and then, I find myself collecting wood for them. I have a Black Locust wand I finished with a sigil or two, copper and a stone. I stripped the bark off before I thought whether this wand wanted to keep its thorns, but it worked out for what this wand needed. Black Locust has a beautiful blond colored wood. I also have bone wand from CH.

Right now I have a half copper wrapped Red Cedar wand I need to finish someday. I've also had some Weeping Willow that was excellent, but I can't get more because those trees are long gone. Apple wood is an excellent wood for wands as well.

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

My folks have weeping while in their yard, annoying tree

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Oh very interesting topic. I once created a staff in my early years, was a beautiful piece. It was a bit of a mixture between traditional western style ocultism and native shamanism, at least thats how it feels today. Back then I just created it intuitvely without having lots of thoughts about it.

:@

Return to “Seminars”