venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey there, so me and another person were having a conversation, and it was brought up that I got a Aeon Orb, from CH.
Usually they have it bound to something, and mail it to you, but I ordered it as bound to spirit.

Anyone know how that "works"? I would just assume it simply means the energy source is tied to my spirit, which then I or my spirits can access, but is there any other differences between a spirit bound, and a vessel bound one? XD

Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Bump

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
chad11
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Aphrodites Toy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Chad

I dont have an answer but I question these kind of things a lot. Thinking about the differences. In this case it sounds theoretically kinda neat. To think that you would be holding these different energies that your spirits get off on.. Could be good for communication perhaps? who knows

I wish one of the mages that do the work would touch deeper onto spirit bound things. Ive asked some somewhat deeper ?'s about it and just receive the generic answers of. "its the same thing, just bound to your spirit". But I can assure, as someone who has a share of both... That its hardly the same. Its the same in casting, and the same "magick"... But a human spirit is going to have some different effects on things. In the case of the Aeon Orb.. I probably would of picked vessel from experience. But Id like to hear what you discover after the work is done.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

These threads, perhaps:
creepyhollows wrote: Binding to spirit means binding to your essence, the field of energy that comprises your unique spirit, that some believe is split into pieces & reincarnated, ...
Having a spirit bound to your spirit is typically not noticeable in any way to you in terms of feeling like there is something extra inside you or experiencing anything out of the ordinary with your physical body. Most don’t even experience anything they would not experience by having a vessel instead.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 63&t=14143
creepyhollows wrote: Bound to spirit is when it is bound to your energy which is attached to your 3 bodies. So your spirits & spells interact with your 3 bodies.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 62#p656473

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

@Chad Well I have it currently bound. I sort of access it like I do any spell, and they are able to access it. So I guess it's all working out.

And thanks for the clarification DarkW.

Cheers

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”