Honest natural advice

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Satanicview
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

So you want to meditate more efficiently?, the first thing you have to understand is that for a strong mind you need a strong body, i recommend two supplements to make that happen that i stumbled across by total accident.

The supplements are Vega Omega -3 and Olive Leaf extract, you can get both at your local nutritional store, the benefits of both of these are incredible.

Omega -3 helps to maintain your eye sight, your blood pressure and is the building block for your brain, your brain is not only an important organ, but its also a muscle, when you meditate you brain begins to produce more grey and white matter ( more grey and white matter has been linked to IQ increase and more brain development ), if you lack omega -3 in your diet you will burn out like a light bulb, omega -3 has also been linked to keep your mood stable, keep you focused and concentrated, keeps headaches and bad migraines at bay, migraines are usually caused when the nerve endings of your brain loose the coating and lubrication omega -3 provides.

Olive leaf helps keeping diabetes at bay, regulates blood pressure, helps with your cognitive skills, helps fight cancer, i can go on and on about what olive leaf does for your body, you can also find the details on the web with a simple google search.

To improve meditation, good music is fundamental for this to manifest, i would suggest music by thomas bergersen and hans zimmer for example, it helps to build your mental state up, it helps you to create adrenaline that raises your blood pressure and causes your chakras to open more freely, specially the heart chakra.

Practice visualization constantly, feed your imagination with your wildest dreams, when you meditate try to imagine colors, strong colors like red or yellow, it also helps to look at pictures when you are listening to the same music you meditate regularly with and then using those pictures to strongly associate them to the entity that you are trying to summon or attract, you could call this effect ( laying out the red carpet ) so to speak.

Above all, one emotion that has to rule your mind is humbleness, true humbleness creates incredible interactions and incredible events in the astral realm, if you follow what i just wrote and you see yourself in a situation where too many entities were attracted to you do this powerful method, you have to ask the good entities to respect your personal space and your free will, also that they push away the bad ones, or then it becomes a cluster lol.

chrysalis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

As I was finishing reading this, my boyfriend listening to a Joe Rogan podcast in the background, I hear Rogan say "strong body, strong mind". Thanks, I will try this.

Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

I usually eat tuna for my Omega-3, since the 15-20g of protein is nice as well. Never heard of olive leaf until now, will definitely have to give that a look.

Years ago, I used to use a St. John's Wort supplement. It was a standard over-the-counter one. It's supposed to help with anxiety, mind fog, and is used to treat mild depression. I took it before job interviews and I found I could relax and focus better. Might assist in meditation as well for those interested.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Satanicview
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

chemseraph wrote:I usually eat tuna for my Omega-3, since the 15-20g of protein is nice as well. Never heard of olive leaf until now, will definitely have to give that a look.

Years ago, I used to use a St. John's Wort supplement. It was a standard over-the-counter one. It's supposed to help with anxiety, mind fog, and is used to treat mild depression. I took it before job interviews and I found I could relax and focus better. Might assist in meditation as well for those interested.
To be honest with you, this is my 7th month taking these 2 supplements as a regiment and i am reading books non stop ( front to back ) everyday, also i am reading more, studying and writing more things that i have ever have in my life, this is just flowing into my being non stop, i have noticed a major difference in my being also my meditation has far succeeded my expectations on this regiment, i can call out any spirit or god with out the need of a proper ritual or sigil, this stuff is great and people don't know how powerful supplements can be, that's why i made this post, i wanted people to benefit just like me and live healthy lives both spiritually and physically, on a last note, Tuna is super bad, since most of it comes from an ocean that has been polluted by fukushima daishi the Japanese nuclear plant, the levels of radioactive waste has gone up 40x times the national limit, the government had to increase the national "tolerance levels" of radiation to appease regulators.

You don't have to take my word for granted, research where these supplements come from and what they DO for your body, then try them out for a few months and tell me if you notice any difference, because i have, i have never felt better and i stopped exercising and i am still loosing weight.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I don't see anything about these two supplements that would benefit meditation, or make you lose weight for that matter.
That said, my neurologist also suggested Omega-3s for migraines. I had to get fish oil though, even though I am a vegetarian. The plant version isn't enough. She also wanted me to eat fish too, but I had to draw the line there, lol ... But she did encourage me to eat flaxseeds as well. Go figure. I guess whole plant sources are better than vegan oil pills. I asked her about chia seeds but I don't think she was familiar with their nutritional profile.
Olive leaf is supposed to be a good antiviral too.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Zamorak666
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Satanicview wrote:You don't have to take my word for granted, research where these supplements come from and what they DO for your body, then try them out for a few months and tell me if you notice any difference, because i have, i have never felt better and i stopped exercising and i am still loosing weight.

If you stop exercising and are losing weight, that sounds like you're losing muscle... Exercising is necessary to keep healthy, and in reality proper yoga is extremely beneficial as well.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Thank you for the tip, OP. <3

Return to “Meditation”