active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi peeps, quick little question, anyone know any seller who could have luna moth faeries?

I'm curious to see if such a thing is possible. One day I thought of the idea and just having one would be pretty neat. Luna moths have always fascinated me with their beauty and such.

However, faeries haven't really interested me much in the past until now, but I figured getting a fairy would be a good substitute instead of spirit babies (like baby werewolves, dragons, unicorns, etc). My spirits are nuts over children, but I don't feel the same. They both disagree with the ones I like and agree with the ones I don't like, so maybe a tiny fairy could make amends. Of course, i'm talking about the itsy bitsy fairies, not the more human looking ones, if ya get what I mean. Just thinking of a teeny tiny luna moth fairy with fluffy antennas and fuzzy wings sitting in my hand makes me wanna squeal!

Also, i'm looking for WA ones, not of the dark stuff. I heard of waif faeries but i don't know if they peak my interest enough.

I don't plan on purchasing anytime soon, I kinda just wanna browse for future reference. I do that in my spare time. Anyway, possible sellers who would have them? Would you recommend a custom conjurer of the sort? Anyone know the different terms between tiny faeries and more human sized faeries?

Okay thanks. ::poke::

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm since there is butterfly fae race, there might be moth fae race. Have you asked your trusted conjurer, perhaps they can custom conjure the one you're looking for?

Or there's also the option for servitor. I remember listings of alpha, Mothra & Battra and Demmis : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Amanirense
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 77
Spelled Number: 34
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Luna moth fairies are real, but I'm not sure they can be conjured. There was an unbound luna moth fae that was flirting with me for over a month a few years ago. Went away on it's own when I showed I was not interested.

“Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, your attitude when you have everything.” – Unknown

Loki is my homeboy and Heru is my voice of reason.

“Don’t speak unless you can improve the silence.” – Spanish Proverb
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

::included::

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Amanirense wrote:Luna moth fairies are real, but I'm not sure they can be conjured. There was an unbound luna moth fae that was flirting with me for over a month a few years ago. Went away on it's own when I showed I was not interested.
Interesting. Wonder if some are even dark in nature. I feel like most would be really sweet though. 1d Luna moths only live to mate with other moths, so maybe they can have love related abilities. Until then, I'll just keep looking.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”