You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: I have since seen a few different Dragon descriptions that remind me of him. Lisa's site has a Chinese Rainbow Dragon. Aurora Magick's site had a Prism Chaos Dragon. But when I placed the "If you don't see the spirit you're looking for..." order, Magnolia and Ash IDed him as an Elemental Dragon with prismatic scales.

And he just smiles and says that we humans haven't got our classifications precisely right, which suggests to me that we might not have the exact definition quite right, even with all these ideas to choose from. :)
I'm highly inclined to agree with your dragon, lol. The names we use for dragons, as humans, are limited and not very good equivalents for the energy signature that the different species of dragons have. At best, we can come up with descriptor names that are ambiguous and will end up applying to more than one distinct species. Kind of the difference between 'common name' and 'scientific name', in a sense.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Likes2Read wrote:Incidentally, there is one creature that I know of which has iridescence in its scales. The Rainbow Python has iridescent flashes along its whole body. I was looking for a video that would help to demo this, but no luck so far. I did, however run across a photo:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b64/S ... ainbow.jpg

I can't bring myself to keep a snake because I can't bring myself to feed them live things. But I can appreciate beauty when I see it!

Some fish might also have this kind of rainbow flash on their scales. I'd suggest "rainbow trout", but as I've never seen one of those in person, I can't vouch for what their rainbows actually look like.

I need to id one of my dragons too. papa conjured me a dragon who's plain brown but when he moves his scales starts to look like the rainbow Python in the pic. What breed is this dragon?

boop
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, since I already have a thread about this dragon, I figured this would be a good place to update.

I volunteer for a local no-kill rescue that has adoptable kitties at a nearby PetSmart. When I arrive, I have to go through the aquarium section in order to get to the cat room. There are some big Chinese Dragon aquarium ornaments sitting on a shelf that I must pass.

While walking past, I booped the nose of one of the dragon figures.

Me: BOOP
My dragon: ...

I had to crack up laughing right in the store, lol. The look I was getting was priceless. Evidently, "Boop" and the dragons of Chinese lore are concepts that don't normally intersect. 2yn

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Dragons”