What do Gregori watchers look like when they manifest?

Kaelea Majere
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sensual spirits
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaelea
Zodiac:

I realize this is probably a really stupid question, but I've spontaneously developed an interest in Gregori watchers. Usually when that happens there's a pretty notable reason. So I've been doing my research, and they sound pretty good. I'm an all around softy that could use the protection, and a little intimidation too since people tend to like to walk all over me. But I was wondering what they look like? How do they manifest? The pictures here on CH are a little scary. I'll be honest; I am a weenie, and because of that I've stuck to very human looking spirits. Human looking I can do, but dark hooded things probably wouldn't go over well. It's a by product of years of adult night terrors, unfortunately. I was thinking though of getting a custom conjure of one who wouldn't mind coming as a human sans hood. Or one who wouldn't mind handling me with kid gloves. The sexual aspect is well and fine; I certainly don't mind that. I just want to avoid any freak out moments, because I honestly wouldn't want to hurt a spirit's feelings that way :) Thanks so much for beating with me, and thanks in advance for any replies :)

Dark Arts: sanguine vampire, Carpathian vampire entity, psy vampire (2), faun, incubus, human entity (2), dream catcher, Gregori watcher (2), daemon, Apollo, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Eros, Morpheus, Balder

White Arts: merman, nympho (3), divine angel, bronwyn angel, baby silver dragon, itla dragon, hippogriff, high elf

jackielovesstars
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello! My first spirit companion was a Gregori watcher and I have been blessed with him for 5 months now. He mostly manifests as a large shadow type shape, but once I was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of him and he was quite the opposite that day, still large but very light in all aspects and with a powerful protective energy. The day he arrived, I held his vessel for a while and welcomed him and the energy was amazing... vibrating and intense are the best words I can think of. Like every spirit, there will be different manifestations and experiences, but mine have been wonderful and nor at all scary or intimidating even when he comes through as a shadow. His presence is reassuring and safe. I think if you did get a companion and ask him not to startle you he would do that for you too. Just my experiences! (Happy to see a post about them though, I haven't seen many!) ^-^

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

jackielovesstars
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:To be honest, I think most spirits find what you're comfortable with and manifest as such. Now don't take this as an absolute truth, it's just my opinion. Personally my Grigori manifests as a dark angel with black wings, but that might not even be his true form.
<<removed by moderator>>, you know what's awesome? Yours appears with black wings and the one time I saw mine full on, he had bright golden wings and a glowing golden "halo" or aura surrounding him, it was breathtaking!
You're so right that they appear with what were comfortable with and each one different. That day I needed a boost and the sight of him definitely raised my spirits.

nime
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I fully agree with that.

Mine sends me pictures of him in my head like an american Indian looking guy with darker skin and long, black hair. Quite beautiful. But this isn't his true Form.

Thorn
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I've only seen him once but he was wearing almost a tattered cloak I think I remember seeing feathers kind of as decoration, had long almost white hair that was in dreads, kind of almost up and his skin and hair sort of glowed? I didn't see any wings, but they could have been under the cloak? He was very big as well.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

They look a lot like rugged macho angels usually very powerfull presence kinda high freqency buzz/virbrateions around them also. Mine just stay in the background watching like a stalker lol bless him but he's doing his job they don't call them watchers for nothing

spirits lots
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

I love reading these : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Novaboo
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 36
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It depends. Many seem to like to choose a humanoid appearance but don't seem to quite get it right.

My guy manifests as kind of a stretched out human (his limbs are longer than they should be for proper human anatomy), pale glowy purple-ish skin that looks soft like the feel of mushroom skin, glowing teal eyes, and hair like ink - not just in color but in texture too. He has a manifested halo and actually one fairly small set of wings on his back. They're oddly cute, despite the rest of him being both disturbing and beautiful. Not quite feathered, but not quite not feathered... not really sure how to explain it. Like feathers and scales combined, except the feathers aren't really feathery they're more like the same texture of his skin?

I hope that all makes sense. I can't really explain it any better.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

They look sexy, and cloaked.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I agree with Noc, sexy and (usually) cloaked. My fine lady has amethyst eyes, so I can agree with a certain feature standing out, in a good way a beautiful and unique way.

Return to “Dark Arts”