I've been blowing our circuit breakers and light bulbs.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

You're welcome : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Whiskeyriver
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure what he is.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ljósálfar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mykah Blackfeather

darkwing dook wrote:Mmmh...
How about Mercury Retrograde?
This happened to me whenever I would start w riting a novel I was doing. Every time I began typing,light bulbs would blow,no matter where I was. Not just near me,but upstairs as well.My room mate w ould come down and tell me to stop. Due to the problem with light bulbs,I have had to stop doing my novel. It w as about what would happen if an onstage created entity came away from it's host. How would it behave,since the entity was a killer,rapist,and a few other things. Would he go on doing as he had,would he feel the weight of his actions and find mercy,etc.
I miss writing about him,but I just cannot afford to keep buying light bulbs. (and this is not a joke.)
:|:

I live with two entities.One human s pirit,dead. The other,..well,I am not sure how to describe him,other than an entity who has been with me since I was a child,57 years now.
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Whiskeyriver wrote:
darkwing dook wrote:Mmmh...
How about Mercury Retrograde?
This happened to me whenever I would start w riting a novel I was doing. Every time I began typing,light bulbs would blow,no matter where I was. Not just near me,but upstairs as well.My room mate w ould come down and tell me to stop. Due to the problem with light bulbs,I have had to stop doing my novel. It w as about what would happen if an onstage created entity came away from it's host. How would it behave,since the entity was a killer,rapist,and a few other things. Would he go on doing as he had,would he feel the weight of his actions and find mercy,etc.
I miss writing about him,but I just cannot afford to keep buying light bulbs. (and this is not a joke.)
:|:
Would love to see that novel in print.
And the deal with the blowing light bulbs out... do they blow even if they are turned off? Because if not, you could just turn off the main and write by natural light. I suggest turning off the main, as it would reduce risk to any and all electronics from voltage or frequency spikes. But this would only work if the existing energy (electricity) was being altered. If the energy is being directly generated by yourself or another close to you, then the solution I offer will not work.

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Whiskeyriver
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure what he is.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Ljósálfar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mykah Blackfeather

Hi,
Thanks for replying. \I thought about trying to return to my novel,and wonder if my character might not now kill my light bulbs. And,no they were turned off at the time I was writing. Problem is that I have to use my PC to write with.And if I turn off the lights altogether,then my PC wont work. lol. I used to write with pen and paper,but I dont do that anymore. And,if I write with them and want to add to what I previously put on my PC,then typing causes the same results. lol.
If I begin to write again,I'll let you know about any murdered bulbs. XD

I live with two entities.One human s pirit,dead. The other,..well,I am not sure how to describe him,other than an entity who has been with me since I was a child,57 years now.
jonmadden91
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Super speed

This is funny. I'm tempted to intentionally unground myself so I can watch the lightbulbs and sparks fly. 😂🤣 Please don't do this. 😂😋

Return to “Paranormal Energy”