acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I've decided to use this month to be more spiritually involved. So I'm doing my week bonding thing again. So each week I will spend with one spirit in my keep. Still bonding with the others on their special days. This week is my vamps week and so far so good. Lots of energy and interaction from him and instant responses through touch. Last night was interesting. He was causing all sorts of feelings in me but really I think he just wanted to hear me say a few words. There was no ahem, just intense cuddles full of energy exchanges, so much so that my finger tips got warm at the jolts of energy I was feeling. The energy was surging through my hands and feet like normal but I was so relaxed and calm from his energy. Imagine your body feeling like it's been sedated but you spirit body going into little frenzies of bubbling excitement and ur mind all over the place. Very enjoyable, but there's but only so much I can take. So eventually he calmed it all down and settled for regular cuddling until I fell asleep.

This morning it continued a little bit, just holding his vessel and feeling how intense his energy is as it touches mine. Right now I have a candle lit for him and we are by my window listening to music, a song came on and it made me laugh bc of last night.

Play by Somo c :

It played 3 times already and I kinda laughed because I know he's tryin to tell me this is our song now xD anyways happy keeping babes
Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Vampire”