Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey there, quick post.

I decided to give card communication a try again. You know, where you hold up a card, and ask your paranormal companions to tell you what colour it is.

So I did 3 games, and then for reference, did 3 "games" where I dealt the cards between two piles evenly, called one pile "red" and the other "black", and see how many were in the correct pile.
(Due to it being even piles, random games would always have an even number, keep that in mind)

Random chance would dictate that the halfway point, the "random" level, is 26, since there is 52 cards.

So, my first game, with companions, ended up at 27 correct. 1 more than random. Eh.

Second game with companions, 29 correct. 3 more than random. That's a bit better.

Then I did a random chance game. 20 were correct. (10 in each pile). That's 6 less than random.

Did the third game with companions, ended with 28 correct. 2 more than random.

Did two more randomly dealt games, and ended up with 20 the first time, and 26 the second time (10 in each pile, then 13 in each pile)

So to tally up;

With:

Without:

Seems randomly, at least from a small sample of 3 games, (which isn't much, but you know..) it's fallen below average, or just hit it.

When I'm trying to hear my spirits tell me which colour it is, it's been consistently (if you consider 3 games consistent) above average. Well, only by a few cards, but it's quite a few more than the random chance games.

What do you think? I'm still gonna work on connecting to the astral, as once I can just slip into that realm whenever I want, and talk to them, I won't need to, you know, be so doubtful of my hearing haha, but I do find it, at least a bit uplifting, that it's definitely beyond "normal" odds.

Well, I'll keep going. I'm glad I got past my, fear/hesitation, and did some more games though.

Cheers!

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Remember that an extra-LOW score, lower than would be expected by chance, can be evidence of what's known as "psi missing", which is STILL an indicator that something more than random chance is going on. So if you're looking at a chance score of 26, and you get, say, 15, sit up and take note.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Yeah I know of that haha @L2R And I'll keep that in mind. I do wonder what that would mean tho

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Great idea!

Return to “Spirit Tasking”