Necromancy

Do you want to teach others something? Let them shadow you!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

suicidex66 wrote:Noc do you know what Thanatonic Awareness and the hand signs of dark creation are?
Well, thanatonic is a variant of Thanatos. Thanatos is a way of referring to Death, typically personified.. also philosophically.
Thanatonic awareness, it seems to me, would be awareness of Death in this way or simply Death itself.

Hand signs of dark creation... if this is something you have read of in relation to Necromancy, it's likely relating into a specific belief/practice of necromancy and not something universally applied. Doesn't make it any less significant if you are interested and it is genuine, but I can't help you there as i'm not familiar with this. It is normal for gestures, signs, and symbols to be incorporated into such magickal works though.

Ymirson
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 26
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic Abyssal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
Zodiac:

As of late I have been considering to delve more into the necromantic arts. Throughout my life as an occultist, I have a common thread as I have paid homage and respect first and foremost to death and the gods and goddesses who steward the realms. A few others have been in there to bring balance and light as well. I feel that is necessary in this type of work. I feel it is grounding on such a deep level, one can get lost just as someone who crosses the hedge to run with the Fae so to speak.

So to the death currents and their power entice an pull one deep within. Also, it should be noted, I so consider myself a novice in all ways, including life, haha. I keep an altar dedicated to the death current. It is home to an Ankou vessel, a Necrosis demon, the many pamphlets of funerals I have attended, fallen soldiers, friends, and family. Connections to my ancestors too. Things and trinkets associated with death.

Recently, I did the short past life reading from CH and found a ancient Egyptian necomancer on my resume, as well as a South American Shaman. In reflection I can feel their connection in this life and can boost this path if I choose.

Anyway, I find this work can be so peaceful as well, bringing quiet to the storm and understanding when those pass that are close to us. I feel I have another level of understanding and in some instances can help their passing or help the living in their process of grieving. Just some thoughts.

Return to “Shadow Me”