You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Hi guys 1am 1ak .... new update 1c .....

So in the night from 07-02-2017 to 08-02-2017.... I was meditating like normal.... this time it was easier to calm down..... I was able to see black shapes in the dark and small vortex of yellow light and orbs of that light...... this I could see for a few moments while moving my head..... what is what I fiend strange is that I can see beater it my left eye and not it the right one..... I can see but just for a moment it is really weird.....

I talked it my sprits I told them that I would continue it my work and would then stop till I could speak it them.... I was calmer after this conversation..... also I told them about my day.... so it was good... still could then see or hear them .... but I fell that they were listening....

The good thing of that night was that.... I was able to bound it my succubus 2lv .... I AM SO HAPPPY!!!!!!!!

In resume I could talk it her .... I could ask question by ..... basically it was a primitive Morse code like conversation..... I would ask yes or no Questions.... and she would respond if yes it a heat wave or some pressure in my legs.... I could also hear her.... or I think it was her for a second.... I am so happy..... I ask her if she could cuddle me during the nighty and she did.... 2lv I talk to her and thank her for that..... I really need that ... I gain a friend/older sister figure that nighty...... 2cy 2lv 2lv I am so emotionally happy....

Also I got some incense and I will use it as offerings of welcome to all of my sprits...... have to do it KOMANDO style..... don't want family to fiend out...

I will pout it four have or an hour it some music..... some salt and herbs incense.....

More to come ....
I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Superb that you started chronicling your experience : )

But just a suggestion, you might want to combine it in one thread, it makes it easier to read from the beginning to the current one.
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

warp traveler wrote:Snip
Very nice buddy. I'm glad things are going so well. Keep up the good work.
darkwing wrote:Superb that you started chronicling your experience : )

But just a suggestion, you might want to combine it in one thread, it makes it easier to read from the beginning to the current one.
Also, warpy. You'll flood the board with a bunch of outdated topics.

Just so we're are clear. You don't need 30 threads. Posting in threads counts towards the magic no approval number.

P.S. You can change an individual posts topic without effecting the thread. So you can stick with your title scheme to keep track of your progress.
I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”