acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:
Inanna wrote:We might be too caught up with the idea of evil and choices here. Many of us believe that it's wrong to kill without a reason, in fact you could say we were programmed or brainwashed to have that conviction. Because we cannot have a stable society if everyone can kill at will. It's not about right or wrong, it's about what one was taught to believe. A true BA sounds like a being unfettered by any conviction. I don't know if they also attack other beings at will or only humans. If the latter then they might just see us like toys and cattle. There's nothing wrong or evil about it, they just see things differently. It's not even about choices, they FEEL like hurting a human, and that's enough reason for them. There are many many humans who do the same thing, and we call them psychopaths.
I like this. I recall stating something like this on another BA thread a while back. After reading through this thread, I actually feel like there are three types of BA beings. My opinion's been changed and my views have broadened considerably.

1. There are the self-haters and liars.

2. There are the ones driven by nature and no moral code.

3. There are the ones who know us, are highly intelligent, and will fool with us if we let them.

For number one, there's a broad spectrum here. A Black Arts being focusing on the first description, in my opinion, will hurt others because they themselves hurt. Similar to what a lot of humans do to each other. If someone hates themselves, they can often take it out on someone innocent. It may not be their intention to start, but they end up hurting a lot more people than just reaching out for help. One my argue that this type could be placed in the DA category, but I'm placing it in BA because these beings will never stop. They hurt so much that they want to bring down everyone else around them, so everyone hurts with them.

In the second description, I know these beings exist as well. We consider them Black Arts, even if they are not. They're the ones who have no morals, or have different morals than we do. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in another post. (It'd take me hours to find it, so I'll just reiterate.) Take the Aztecs for example. They were a society driven by the focus that if they didn't sacrifice one human a day, their world would end. Was this killing looked at as a bad thing? No, not at all in fact. They were a war-society. They captured, they killed, and they celebrated. The only time that the Aztecs' actions were looked at as heinous and disgusting was when the Spanish drifted in and viewed them all as crazy, bloodthirsty, wicked barbarians. The Aztecs had a huge difference in moral code versus the Spanish.

What I'm getting at here is that some beings we perceive as BA may just be driven by their own nature. They don't see what they're doing as being wicked or cruel. They see us as food, or as smaller nothings. They are the hunters and we are the prey. They are thriving on what they know by nature, and we just happen to have different standards and morals than they do, so we see them as "evil," "cruel," "heartless," and so on. Because they do not fit into our society's categorized roles of morality.

Thirdly, there are the BA beings that Toni described--they know us inside and out. They are cunning, plotting, and smooth-talking. They know how to get us riled or get us excited, which makes them extraordinarily dangerous. They can be unpredictable and deceptively approachable. They're the lone wolves who will hunt us down and torment us until we lose our minds, just for a little bit of fun. Or they'll be the lurkers in packs who are simply looking for a good, wicked thrill.

Apologies if a lot of this has already been said. I just felt like I needed to organize a lot of different thoughts into a smoother descriptive outline.
I agree with you Lu and I like the fact that you put different types of BA beings together and described them extremely well, I believe this gives people a better understanding of BA beings 1ey

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
chenchen
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 565
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ultra Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/Ascension
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: chenchen
Zodiac:

So what is BA?

Is it different race of astral beings that are pure evil and only hurt others without any reasons?

Or is just astral beings on same races just different mentality... eg. BA Dragon, BA Unicorn, BA Vampire, BA Wraith, BA Demon, BA Devil...ect?

Or BA = Demons, Devils, Fiends, Fallen Angels, Hydras...ect?

Because the above mentioned are the Types of different definitions of BAs that discussed here.. It is a bit confusing sometime..

Cute Ali Prince.. \ ( O_O) /
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

chenchen wrote:So what is BA?

Is it different race of astral beings that are pure evil and only hurt others without any reasons?

Or is just astral beings on same races just different mentality... eg. BA Dragon, BA Unicorn, BA Vampire, BA Wraith, BA Demon, BA Devil...ect?

Or BA = Demons, Devils, Fiends, Fallen Angels, Hydras...ect?

Because the above mentioned are the Types of different definitions of BAs that discussed here.. It is a bit confusing sometime..
From what I know is BA spirit/entity means they only use BA and BA will never come out good things.

ImageImage
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:
Inanna wrote:We might be too caught up with the idea of evil and choices here. Many of us believe that it's wrong to kill without a reason, in fact you could say we were programmed or brainwashed to have that conviction. Because we cannot have a stable society if everyone can kill at will. It's not about right or wrong, it's about what one was taught to believe. A true BA sounds like a being unfettered by any conviction. I don't know if they also attack other beings at will or only humans. If the latter then they might just see us like toys and cattle. There's nothing wrong or evil about it, they just see things differently. It's not even about choices, they FEEL like hurting a human, and that's enough reason for them. There are many many humans who do the same thing, and we call them psychopaths.
I like this. I recall stating something like this on another BA thread a while back. After reading through this thread, I actually feel like there are three types of BA beings. My opinion's been changed and my views have broadened considerably.

1. There are the self-haters and liars.

2. There are the ones driven by nature and no moral code.

3. There are the ones who know us, are highly intelligent, and will fool with us if we let them.

For number one, there's a broad spectrum here. A Black Arts being focusing on the first description, in my opinion, will hurt others because they themselves hurt. Similar to what a lot of humans do to each other. If someone hates themselves, they can often take it out on someone innocent. It may not be their intention to start, but they end up hurting a lot more people than just reaching out for help. One my argue that this type could be placed in the DA category, but I'm placing it in BA because these beings will never stop. They hurt so much that they want to bring down everyone else around them, so everyone hurts with them.

In the second description, I know these beings exist as well. We consider them Black Arts, even if they are not. They're the ones who have no morals, or have different morals than we do. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in another post. (It'd take me hours to find it, so I'll just reiterate.) Take the Aztecs for example. They were a society driven by the focus that if they didn't sacrifice one human a day, their world would end. Was this killing looked at as a bad thing? No, not at all in fact. They were a war-society. They captured, they killed, and they celebrated. The only time that the Aztecs' actions were looked at as heinous and disgusting was when the Spanish drifted in and viewed them all as crazy, bloodthirsty, wicked barbarians. The Aztecs had a huge difference in moral code versus the Spanish.

What I'm getting at here is that some beings we perceive as BA may just be driven by their own nature. They don't see what they're doing as being wicked or cruel. They see us as food, or as smaller nothings. They are the hunters and we are the prey. They are thriving on what they know by nature, and we just happen to have different standards and morals than they do, so we see them as "evil," "cruel," "heartless," and so on. Because they do not fit into our society's categorized roles of morality.

Thirdly, there are the BA beings that Toni described--they know us inside and out. They are cunning, plotting, and smooth-talking. They know how to get us riled or get us excited, which makes them extraordinarily dangerous. They can be unpredictable and deceptively approachable. They're the lone wolves who will hunt us down and torment us until we lose our minds, just for a little bit of fun. Or they'll be the lurkers in packs who are simply looking for a good, wicked thrill.

Apologies if a lot of this has already been said. I just felt like I needed to organize a lot of different thoughts into a smoother descriptive outline.
]

Ah the nutshell, It has been captured. As in That's it in a nutshell 1mg

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

furrybunny wrote:I bought my black arts from Liliths treasure tavern, angipason of botp, madam Sinclaire of the pagan shop online. I think these three catergorize BA as darkest of dark Arts.

Correct me if I'm wrong lols.
I was reading this thread, saying "happy i don't have B.A" then my vampire from Angelika says " i am"
He has never hurt me nor my family, we have shared so many past lives, he protects us.
It took me a year to get used if his energy, i only thought he was DA.
I had him unbinded as after the year of bonding, i started to feel a bit "off"
After 3 months of missing him I got him rebinded again, as i had a few readings, he would always pop up. He has been my lover, son & husband in hundreds of lifetimes & says he will be with me / my soul for eternity.
:)

Zamorak666
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

kindred wrote:
furrybunny wrote:I bought my black arts from Liliths treasure tavern, angipason of botp, madam Sinclaire of the pagan shop online. I think these three catergorize BA as darkest of dark Arts.

I was reading this thread, saying "happy i don't have B.A" then my vampire from Angelika says " i am"
He has never hurt me nor my family, we have shared so many past lives, he protects us.
After 3 months of missing him I got him rebinded again, as i had a few readings, he would always pop up. He has been my lover, son & husband in hundreds of lifetimes & says he will be with me / my soul for eternity.
There's nothing wrong with owning a BA entity. There's a difference between having black energy and being evil. (Although some BA CAN be evil... Doesn't mean all are to any extent) BA just have their boundaries set up to the extreme - doesn't mean there aren't exceptions to this for the ones close to them. And also the adjustment period can be tedious for those less dark souls, of course.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Zamorak666 wrote: There's nothing wrong with owning a BA entity. There's a difference between having black energy and being evil. (Although some BA CAN be evil... Doesn't mean all are to any extent)
Depends on the definition of BA. If the definition is malicious, doesn't make friends, has no loyalty to anyone and just wants to kill and torture and will do so unless forcefully bound (basically imprisoned), then there might be a problem with owning a BA entity.

Otherwise, if you define the darkest end of DA (who have different morals and see killing as no problem, but can still be loyal and friendly) as BA, then there might not be a problem, depending on the conjurer.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Zamorak666 wrote:
kindred wrote:

There's nothing wrong with owning a BA entity. There's a difference between having black energy and being evil. (Although some BA CAN be evil... Doesn't mean all are to any extent) BA just have their boundaries set up to the extreme - doesn't mean there aren't exceptions to this for the ones close to them. And also the adjustment period can be tedious for those less dark souls, of course.

Yeah, I don't believe in "wrong" and "right" just choices.
But me personally, I could not own a bunch of B.A entities or spirits, My vamp I thought he was D.A But do remember it took me so long to adjust to his energies, the dreams and so many more changes.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Zamorak666 wrote:
kindred wrote:

Yeah, I don't believe in "wrong" and "right" just choices.
But me personally, I could not own a bunch of B.A entities or spirits, My vamp I thought he was D.A But do remember it took me so long to adjust to his energies, the dreams and so many more changes.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It would depend on your definition of what BA spirits/entities is, since people seem to have different perspective on it.
For some, black magick, black energy, etc. are considered BA. For some here (including CH, I assume), BA means "the inability to choose to do good or at least not destructive".
This means that DA can have black magick, black energy, etc. as they can choose to use them for non-destructive reasons, or even choose not to use them unless necessary, e.g. human. But for some people, these DA spirits/entities are considered as BA, since they have black magick, energy, etc., thus in here, some of the human are considered BA.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Black Arts”