new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Also as I'm sure this will come up. Is the Joy Of Satan "Racist"?: https://josministries.prophpbb.com/post ... tml#p64497

(Spoiler: The answer is no.)

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Zamorak666 wrote:Also as I'm sure this will come up. Is the Joy Of Satan "Racist"?: https:/josministries.prophpbb.com/post64497.html#p64497/

(Spoiler: The answer is no.)
And one of the posters is called HauptSturm...and the main poster has a very infamous Austrian person as a profile picture....yeah, right, totally sounds like it's not...

If you just say that racism isn't racism, because that word was made up by jewish Communists (??!!!), it doesn't magically make it less racist.
You could just easily call it "fake news" or, even better "alternate facts".

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This came up : )
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... ml#p379019

(Spoiler: learning from many sources are good, but do give the authors credit & acknowledgment)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: margim nogrim
Zodiac:

Hey everybody, I'm really greatful for all the replies. Darkwing thanks again for your resources it really shed some light on something that was bugging me but its all good now :)). Zamorak I appreciate you sharing your beliefs and insight. I hope I wasn't giving the impression that I was looking for a change of religion or anything, I just wanted to gain a general (judgement free) understanding of what these beings are. Trust me my own personal theories are bat <<Removed by Mod>>crazy in the best way possible way so I choose to take everything with a grain of salt and a pinch of vinegar. But overall, not only did I find what I was looking for thanks to everyone, I learned something new about myself in the process. So really thanks everyone hope you all have a good night.

Some stars shoot higher then the rest but the closest stars to the earth burn brightest.

Return to “Immortals”