acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So last night I didn't sleep right away bc I noticed the moon was right outside my window. I haven't experienced that in a while and it made me very happy. This week I'm spending with my bronwyn so I thought why not sleep under the moonlight. I opened my window a little and the breeze came into me room. I love the smell of night air, especially when it's cold and clean. I think my body began to absorb energy from the moon bc of how happy I was. My bronwyn was behind me, holding me and all I could think was "he probably looks so beautiful right now with his long hair" which I then got a small vision of him holding me. I began to feel very warm and fuzzy and loved. I haven't spent much time alone with him lately and so I was happy about his instant interaction with me. I decided to just talk to him for a bit. Telling how thank you for being my first calling. And that I love him, and that I wish their was a way to express it more. To that he again to touch me. Sexually? Yes but did it feel this way? No. All I felt was pure love and that made me very happy. I honestly adore my spirits and couldn't have asked for better ones :, )
Happy Keeping lovelies ~xoxo~

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
rapidful
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Laughing

Nice experiences. xD

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you for reading hun : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Awwe, that's awesome Aries ^_^

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks bane : 3

Return to “Angels”