Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Jojo666 wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Jojo666 wrote:Hi GentleAngelWhisperer
that sure is one interesting Halloween Power Orb you got 1ey I got the Halloween Orb for Magical Merriment with my order, mainly for all things related to spellcasting and all things magick.

Have you tried sleeping with your Ancient Rites orb and giving intention before bedtime to learn and communicate with your ancestors in dream state? 1c Requesting for dream recall upon waking may be helpful too...
Will be interesting to hear from you and others what they experience 1h
I have the magical merriment power orb too, have you used yours yet,?

I asked the HD about the Ancient rites orb (whether I would get to choose which ancient civilization and ancient people I interact with and talk to and they said if i want to choose I should focus on where I want to travel to before I sleep, otherwise the orb will just take me to where it feels I need to go to 1h .
Hi Gentleangelwhisperer,

Sorry for the late reply... been busy with the Chinese New Year cleaning for January and just saw your post 1ey
I haven't had the chance to use the Magical Merriment orb, but I may try using it for meditation and while casting simple spells. Have you tried yours out?
Your Ancient Rites orb sounds intuitive from what you shared-- how you can pick a civilization or time period to visit, or see what the orb feels is suitable for you and your path and take you there <3 1mg Sounds like a Harry Potter time travel adventure!
Hope to hear how you are going!

Xx 1c <3
I have the magical merriment orb too 1s ...can you tell me how I can be used in spellcasting? (I'm not sure how to use it)

I haven't had chance to use the Ancient rites power orb yet for time travel...but I did have my first time travel experience with a creepy hollows binding I got in one of the Christmas gift bags...

i had a dream I travelled somewhere I hadn't been before ,when I woke up i could remember the skyline of buildings and I could also remember the name of the country and even the name of the city (the city was a name I had never heard of before)...and then a week or two after that dream I was reading a travel magazine and turned the page and saw a photo of the exact skyline of the place I went to in my dream, I remembered my dream and thought to myself that looks familiar, so I read the article and got the shock.of my life when I realised that it was the city I visited in my dreams...it even had the same name it was called in my dreams ( 1h I was so shocked 1s )....im not sure how far back I actually time travelled because it looked identical to the present day photo in the magazine... but that was a pretty cool experience , 1s and its made me eager to try it out again...

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”