You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Re: Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ'

Postby Anteros » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:56 am

I read that Jesus said:" I shall not come again, but He who sent me shall come"!
Very intriguing!!!
I used to know things

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra

Postby Ashino Tsume roshi » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:49 pm

In everything said here, it shows that there is no knowledge of the Gnostic Xristos in this thread. To understand this start looking up the Gnostic Xristos and Thrice Greates Hermes...they are in print.
Caiyros
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

darkwing
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:42 am

creepyhollows wrote:The problem with conceptual theories is that someone else looking at the same evidence can draw a different conclusion. That is the issue with this. I think his theory is intriguing, but without some firsthand account from multiple sources laying claim to the invention, it simply becomes another conspiracy theory..

Agree with this : )
Even in physics, this also exists.
"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the metal key on the sardine can of justice."
Drake Mallard

Satanicview
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Postby Satanicview » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:38 am

Christianity was originally created as another pagan belief, then after the Romans got tired of throwing christians into the lions and gladiators in the colosseum, the roman emperor ( i don't remember hes name ) saw an opportunity to consolidate power by using this religion and made christianity the official religion, with an adaptation and a new bible, the original christians either burned their bibles and converted or were burnt alive ( which is the worse way to die ), a lot of people died during this process, also i heard the story that christ never lived and the fact he never left anything written behind is questionable, the only people that saw him and wrote about him were hes followers, whom no one knows or has evidence or reference that they too existed, most of the people in the ancient world could not write or even read, so to have a document 2000 or so years old, including the fact it was changed and redacted many times and many texts were left out, the whole idea of the bible simply doesn't hold up, in theory and practice.

Zamorak666
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Zamorak666 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:42 am

Satanicview wrote:Christianity was originally created as another pagan belief, then after the Romans got tired of throwing christians into the lions and gladiators in the colosseum, the roman emperor ( i don't remember hes name ) saw an opportunity to consolidate power by using this religion and made christianity the official religion, with an adaptation and a new bible, the original christians either burned their bibles and converted or were burnt alive ( which is the worse way to die ), a lot of people died during this process, also i heard the story that christ never lived and the fact he never left anything written behind is questionable, the only people that saw him and wrote about him were hes followers, whom no one knows or has evidence or reference that they too existed, most of the people in the ancient world could not write or even read, so to have a document 2000 or so years old, including the fact it was changed and redacted many times and many texts were left out, the whole idea of the bible simply doesn't hold up, in theory and practice.

Christ is fictitious. Sanatana Dharma, aka Spiritual Satanism, is the true original and only religion, and predates Christianity by hundreds of thousands of years. The bible is nothing more than a way to keep the populace spiritually deprived and the power in the hands of those at the top. Our ancient pagan Gods have been defamed for centuries, and Satan, our Creator God, described as a monster with a red tail and horns - when in reality, he has white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and His beauty is ineffable. In the bible, the Gods are described as demons, and people are told to stay away from them at all costs.

For more info feel free to PM me. Goes to anyone.

Zamorak666
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby Zamorak666 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:14 am

My apologies, I forgot there are no private messages for normal accounts on creepyhollows.

All info on true Satanism can be found in my signature below.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:41 pm

May I politely point something out?

If a Christian bible-thumper came on here and berated every non-Abrahamic belief system as false, those posts would be archived on the spot. And that would be appropriate. Everyone here is expected to play well with others, and the varying belief systems here are as diverse as it gets. "My way or the highway" approaches do not belong here.

Having said that: how come it appears to be OK to treat Christianity in a way that would immediately be dealt with, if it was any other belief system being called fictitious or false? There are Christians among the active members, who have no trouble with the fact that there are countless different traditions being followed here. I think that both the Christian believers and Christian beliefs are of equal standing with the other members and their varying beliefs, and deserve equal respect.

There's a broad gap between "I don't believe what you believe" and "Your beliefs are fake".

I'm Christian, so I will take absolutely no mod action on this thread. I will let the other mods determine if the thread, or any segments of it, are in conflict with the spirit of acceptance in this forum.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files. Visit my MP link (on the profile under my userID) for the spelled items that Etsy deemed too hot to handle! :) I look forward to seeing you there!

darkwing
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:58 am

Likes2Read wrote:If a Christian bible-thumper came on here and berated every non-Abrahamic belief system as false, those posts would be archived on the spot. And that would be appropriate. Everyone here is expected to play well with others, and the varying belief systems here are as diverse as it gets. "My way or the highway" approaches do not belong here.

Having said that: how come it appears to be OK to treat Christianity in a way that would immediately be dealt with, if it was any other belief system being called fictitious or false? There are Christians among the active members, who have no trouble with the fact that there are countless different traditions being followed here. I think that both the Christian believers and Christian beliefs are of equal standing with the other members and their varying beliefs, and deserve equal respect.

This is a good point.
Although there is tendency for the "minority" (the oppressed, etc.) to attack the "majority" (the oppressor, etc) these recent years, and the "majority" is expected to not retaliate.
"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the metal key on the sardine can of justice."
Drake Mallard

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby Likes2Read » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:41 pm

I maintain that an act of prejudice remains prejudicial, no matter which group is lashing out at which other group for simply being themselves. And it's never OK, whether the majority group or the minority group are being the aggressors. The best way to stop hateful acts is to stand up to ALL such acts.

I'm not saying any folks in this thread acted in hate. But one of the assets of CH is all belief systems co-existing in peace. We can't have people running around going "YOUR system is a fraud!", or the whole community will implode.
Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files. Visit my MP link (on the profile under my userID) for the spelled items that Etsy deemed too hot to handle! :) I look forward to seeing you there!

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Postby Fireshadow » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:02 pm

Okay, I've found a way to answer this very professionaly.

First thing when I read this article, was that I started to laugh. I'm sorry, i just laughed. But to answer in a short way:

For me, Jesus is as real, as God, as the Lady Goddess Aphrodite, as the Virgin Mary, as the Devil, as Hades, as King Arthur, as Merlin the Wizard, as Atlantis. People will always be divided, because hey, you have Zeus and you have Hades, you have God and you have the Devil. People will Always come over with stories about it's not real, they will try to prove it. Believers like me will say: whatever you can't prove, it's not real, because you can't prove it's isn't real, so... whatever. Next to that, we all know people who say it's real, because... how else would we be where we are? Miracles happen every day, and for Christians it will be because of God, for the moslims it will be Allah, for the Jews Yawheh, for people of science it will be because of... something else, what they can't yet explain but will someday.

I've a Thousand reasons to believe in Jesus Christ, I don't know the answers yet for everything. I don't know the reasons yet for everything. I don't know yet, but someday I'll go over and ask him. Someday I'll get to see Peter or Paul and ask them why the heck didn't they help us out. Why the heck is there war, why the heck is there raping, murdering, robbery, poorness, starvation. But I know I'll ask them someday. 1d

For answering on that article... so oh okay, good for that guy that he found a way to not believe anymore. Good for him that he thought he found an answer, 1ht doesn't mean anything for me. Because I've heard a Thousand other answers ( even because of this site) that proof me that Jesus lived on this earth. 1mg

And now I'm even so proud on myself, because I've answered like a true Christian. Being helpfull, loving and caring. Because I know the Bible is just written by some guys who aren't named Jesus. And Jesus is all loving, caring and helpfull.
In proud keeping of Marid Djinn, Hippogryph, Tiger, Fire Fae, Gregori Watcher, Water Fae, Minotaur, Cleopatra Djinn, Leprechaun, Unicorn, Crocotta, Vampire psy, Angel Sterling, Merman-hybrid, Kitsune, Cambion, Caberra, Nixie

housemate with the Lady Aphrodite

For at least 8 years keeper of an unidentifed angelstone.
Some kind of Christian ( open-minded for a lot of religions)

Return to “What Went Wrong?”