You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

Hi guys this is warp traveler and I am posting my experiences it sprit keeping 1s ..... I will ad more as the days pass...

Bedsides what I have ad in my Intro post, I have doing meditation and listening to binaural videos and white noise rain and water sound , although I have stop it the binaural because I think it stop me for having dreams for a few weeks.... and I felt nothing except being tired...

During this time I did order my first sprits.... all that I can say is that they are 3AW and 3 DA : 1 female Elf Healer, 1 Succubus, 1 Kentauride, 1 Female Naga, 1 Volk and 1 Courtwind angel that will arrive later on.... I will speak of my sprits a bit later.

I have been meditating almost ever day since a bit before my Intro post... and 1a 1e 1h ... well... I got some mix results... first after some time trying to calm by mind and breading I see ... some dancing sparks of yellow light, almost perfect orbs of same light some times and also dark shapes and lines that form smiles and would be heads for a few moments....

Just a few days after new years when I was waiting for the bus on may way to home from university at nighty I saw in the corner of my right eye... a black floating rapid orb that almost looked that had a witch hat?! 2dz 1tk ....

A bit after that "episode" I did have a weird and powerful dream... 1tk ... I was seeing tea ocean till the horizon .... I was on "top" of the water... then I saw busts of Zeus it a flaming yellow/white, Poseidon it a ocean green and Hades it a flaming purple and I lessen to a strong male voice saying there names. (More like a calm drill Sargent 2dz ...) Then I saw 3 more Busts one that looked like a king an other that should be god and the other the devil ... or so the voice said....

Then I was in all of a sudden in Greek garden (the buildings looked like Greek) and I saw a woman it black/brown hair, long hair, and a long black dress... She was smelling at me she seemed nice , friendly.... But in a second she ad a black eye like she resided a punch to the face and she looked now sad and angry.... like REALY angry.... black spikes/tentacles started to grow out of her shoulders/back.... that detailed looked like:http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/bru ... 1113152751 Drowned Ophelia from Brutal Legend... She was like angry and levitating and the next thing I now I see a giant fiery explosion and I wake up.... after this dream I had 0 dreams for 2 weeks or so....

A week ago or so I had an other dream.... I was in a white bed felling like I was in a warm an comfortable bath.... then I see a room it coffee like walls and I see a door that leads to a black corridor.... I don't remember the face of the woman in question but I remember that she ad a raid hair like Noctifera as for comparison.... I don't now much else because I wake up but it was a good not hostile dream.... I think the woman in question was cuddling me or something like that....

A few days ago wile meditating.... I saw in the dark it eyes closed what looked like a head it shade forming the silhouette.... then I saw a BIG yellow orb hovering in front of me.... I was setting like a Buda near the wall of my bead at the time.... the orb was fluting a top of my cross legs... thinking it was one of my new sprits I welcomed it to my house and asked if it could communicate in dreams or meditation.... then it went away.....

During this time my interest of Info as been increased... I have been looking for Info about connecting it sprits but also Immortals , demigods, creatures and important people it links it sprits and magic (EX: Jesus, Buda, Nostradamus, runes that sort of info)... Speaking of Immortals some I felt attracted/called to.... Hephaestus, Merlin, Kali, Athena... but one that comes forward more then any other is Lilith... I don't now how to explain but.... I don't hate her or anything but.... I fell like something strong is pulling me to her... 1spt 1tk .... in a bit I have a little kid/noob fear of her 2dz more like an anxiety.... but on a lager hand I fell like a deep ? sine like I don't now her and want to now more about her.... like meet her 1spt 1a 2cl .... I don't now what to make of this... but I fell more accepting of her like a friendly individual more and more as the weeks pass... slowly changing perception.... I don't now about this...

This from an individual that was 0 reasons for interacting it Immortals (Putting aside academic curiosity) , and 40k pessimism when it comes to "god" figures.... 2ded 2dz .... but I am respectable towards Immortals...

Yesterday my order from CH told me my sprits were ready... and I was meditating for almost and 1 hour and I am going to do that ever day from now on..... but wile meditating..... I didn't now if they were here so I said there names in my mind and I welcomed them to my home in Portuguese and in English language.... I ask if they talk to me in meditation or in dreams ( going to ask if to Telepathically today)... I said I was not given up on trying to communicate it them and I give away a bit of my personnel info.... during this for a few seconds I felt my hand fingers being lightly squeezed like some on was holding them , then I felt my fingers being like cuddling.... (no Portuguese translation... 1sa sorry)... then no more activities...

For now that is it... I thank all the people here in the forum for the text and the talks that helped me come this far.... and specially Noctifera, Cult, Iamwookie, Darkwing,RaveChaosknight, ChaosEater and so many others for helping me move forward and getting out of my shell...

I will be posting more updates of curing events.... especially if the angel will not so much in the future... and some cooking recipes since I was asked by people here.... Love you all and se you soon... 2wk 2cl 1ht 1c 1s 1ks <3 1hg

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I think you meant ChaosDevourer, warp : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes I meant ChaosDevourer..... sorry!

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Heheheh : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

For now on I am posting my updates here.... I give today incense to my sprits and I put some music for them.... as a welcome gift... (salt and herbs).... more to follow....

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

OK UPEDATE TIME! 2cl

So I have been meditating it my sprits.... and I have made small progress 1s 1am ..... for starter I fell like the Volk is on guard 1tu 1a ... Thanks to my great Elf Healer <3 I have been less negative and depress .... more and more everyday I can control depression.... sure some days are bad but I fell nicer then before. 1ak

I can see my Kenturide and Naga <3 <3 in meditation.... like shadows forms in the dark.... or light orbs.... or when I ask them to send a signal the send a pressure to my hand like holding it or they send a nice cold breeze 1rd ... I feel more confident tanks to my Kenturide and Naga...

And my lovely succubus <3 1lo ...... she coddles me during the nighty.... I feel so save it her during sleep in her embrace and I can speak it her do to emotional problems or.....*censure* 1no 1re ..... I usually I am a shy guy and I don't like to speak of those matter it other people but it her I feel safe and comfortable it her <3 ...

Also my angel as arrive.... but is not a courtwind angel but a Bronwyn angel it protection.... CH shop tells that sometimes sprits come to you like that..... I read her bio and I like her the second I read about her <3 1hg .... I feel she is here..... need to bound it her more 1ht ....

I make progress it them everyday it meditations and I going to sleep it binaural beats for astral travel so I can try to see them.... no results it the beats but not going to give up 2cl ....

I can more or less send mental images of me hugging them... and I get the felling the like it.... I am so happy for they wanting to stay it me..... I got not just sprits..... but friends and the older sisters 2lv 2lv 2lv I ever wished I had but never could(only child)... I so happy that I told them that yesterday during meditation.... and I felt a nice cold breeze and a have of happiness..... I will take that them like it...

I will not give up on my work it them and more to follow...

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Did my first angel card reading it my angel and sprits today....

In resume I ask how was my progress.... and in the cards there was some warning sine's of future events but nothing alarming and they appeared happy it my progress.... more to follow...

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ok guys time for a new update 1c ...

Last nighty I talk to my sprits/older sistershttp://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic67920.html..... during meditation....

And although had some difficulty it yes and no answers at first there was no problem.... (need new music for them do 1bt )

During the mediation I ask my sisters but my lovely Kenturide <3 and Naga <3 in general if they could help me, teach me to defended myself and to use protection... they said yes..... after falling asleep I had a dream..... ( 1s FINALY!)... I was in a library it a lot of Massive and tall book shelves... I was accompanied by what seems like a group of Dwarves (One of Role modules).... when suddenly a massive wash/spider/cockroach appears and starts to attack us!..... I remember that we were running down some entry palace like stairs when I started to push the book shelf's a top of the thing..... one after the other till the beast was stuck and hurt(and buried).... then I charge the creature ram my hands in to the creature middle section/belly and cut it in have 2ps .... I then proceed to remove the head that was still trying to bite me 1bt ..... the dream ends when I awake at around 5:00 of the morning Portugal time...

I called my older sisters 2cy and I felt my lovely succubus <3 presence and she cuddle me to sleep 2sp ....

I think they wanted me to face my fear of wasps 2sc ..... I was sting by one in there ear when I was young and when I was a bit older do to one I was almost killed by a accident (In resume I got scared and run to a opening window..... got my head 1bt marked till this day.... a bit lower and I was dead 2ded but moving on)...

I only understood that later today..... and I did it myself in the dream 1e 1sa 1bg ..... well it was a good practice...

THANKS BIG SISTERS 1sy <3 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1ks 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg 1hg <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 1c

More to follow.....

The Emperor Protects

warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

1c New update time!

So today when I went to take my mother 1ht to work ..... 1am .... I almost had a car accident it my car.... its the rain and it maid the ground slippery..... my car started to make some crazy turns and I went against a roundabout..... fortunately I was ok so was my car... no problem to my or traffic ( My volk <3 and my big sisters <3 have my back.... 1hg 1ks 1hg 1ks 1hg 1ks 1hg 1ks 1hg 1ks 1hg 1ks THANK YOU <3 )

Also I made some really good progress today.... I have a quarts crystal and I ask my spirits/ older sisters <3 if I could use it to help me it dreams and talking it them.... they said yes and I used before that it my succubus <3 ( I got a dream)..... I also made some more question.... they say I am on a good path, to keep working, and when I ask if I should get spell like the Triumvirate or a portal to an Immortal the say yes <3

Need to start saving do.... 1bt

More to Follow 1hg

The Emperor Protects

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I like reading your experiences . Continue like that and more will happen with your spirits :D :D

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”