imam21
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Before I ask, sorry for my bad English

1. What is the different of MV CREATION and MV CUSTOMIZED Can anyone explain to me all of the different?

2. if i have a MV and buy an item like spell/spirit or combination, should i add a option to get charge energy for each of the item?
Please explain the details to me 2dz

Thaks 1s

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If it's about this one:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-D ... MV-AC.html
It does say that there will be custom-tailor bindings (spells, probably?) included in the MV : )

For the second question, I usually don't ask for charging energy, unless I choose specific vessel for the binding to be delivered : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
imam21
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:If it's about this one:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-D ... MV-AC.html
It does say that there will be custom-tailor bindings (spells, probably?) included in the MV : )

For the second question, I usually don't ask for charging energy, unless I choose specific vessel for the binding to be delivered : /
thanks for the answer "darkwing" i see what the different now
but for the 2th question i asking Because the charging energy in the MV its provide of eternal energy
and this is what it say
"A Master Vessel is imbued with a special blend of spells that allow the layering of combined Art classifications... a complex layering system of protection, shielding, and barrier spells... and an eternal energy source that does not need recharging to keep all spells & spirits at their optimum level. Thus, the Master Vessel never needs recharging"

so if MV provides an energy, then what's the use of its charge energy of the items that I purchase??!,haha LoL
its The reasons that make me confused 2dz

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm yep, if you choose the vessel option: Bind to Spirit or Bind to MV, you don't need to choose the "add charging energy" option : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”