Helen of Troy and Beauty

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:Χρόνος is time in the way that we regularly use the word. Καιρός refers to the circumstances of a certain time period. Now I do understand your point, and very much agree with you.
I'm Greek, so.
Mmm can you share more about what you understand?
Not Greek, but has physics background, so those refers to chronos and kairos, no? Those letters are used in symbols quite a lot, but that's all I can take from them..

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Yes, that's correct, but the ch in chronos is more approximate because the letter χ doesn't exactly exist in Latin characters, χ is pronounced more like a strong "h", and the "ai" in kairos is pronounced like "eh" if you want to get technical (it's a diphthong).
The Styx Group wrote:Homer Created the Iliad and The Odyssey and some songs...sometime in the period 800 BC...The Trojan War was fought sometime around 1250 BC.
Now if I caught Caiyros' point correctly, here he was referring to the timelines he mentioned in the sense of "kairos", rather than "chronos", so rather than time as in the procession of events he was talking about the circumstances during that time and the correlation of these two aspects of time as a whole.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Oo okay, thank you, Cult.
And that's an interesting difference of the definition of time, yes.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i looooove this, thanks for sharing!

Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Interestingly enough, when I connected to Helen of Troy, she felt more like a person who had actually lived in our world as a human as opposed to a being composed from pure myth. I also sensed a super strong connection to dogs for some strange reason... like she had an affinity for them.

It was an incredible experience. So much so that it has actually nudged me on the path of exploring the beauty she has taught me more fully. It wasn't a footnote in my explorations like, this was a legitimately life-changing experience that Aphrodite has also helped me explore more fully. I now consider Helen of Troy one of my heroes. lol

But thank you so much for all of your responses so far! It has been so nice to see all of your thoughts. :)

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That's awesome, thank you for telling me to look this up Azure! ^_^ Definitely reminds me how people define normal, and put everything outside of the box if it doesn't fit.
My opinion as of late, while the term may be "there may be aliens", and there is definitely gods, I think we are all not as different as it gets told in stories. ;)

Also, this is a wonderful way to explain beauty, thank you. <3 It's really heartwarming to read this and understand a bit more about how to look at things with a new light. :D

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Immortals”