Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

So, the night before last I asked AzureEcho in the chat if Chiron is immortal. After some shenanigans, it appears he was trying to get our attention.

I was asked to try and connect to him myself. A feat I was readily willing to accept. Ya'll know me. Centaurs are my thing. Connecting with Chiron was a great idea to me.

I find I have pretty intense experiences when I invite beings into my dreams. So, that is what I did when I went to bed. Took a moment to tell Chiron I'd be happy to work with him or just hang out.

Well, I did indeed have a dream too. lol I don't know if it was his home or a workspace or what. There I was, though, in front of a large natural looking structure(I think it was a tree, might have been a cave or large hollowed stone). He Invited me in and I looked around a bit. He told me not to be shy and to examine whatever caught my fancy. So I did. lol

His hunting stuff was the first things I saw. It was all right near the door, lol His bow, which I ignored. I know how bows work. I wouldn't have been able to draw it I'm sure. So, I thought I shouldn't even mess with it. >.> His hunting knife was cool, though. Almost large enough to be a short sword. lol One of those leather messenger bags hung near the bow. Looked to be full of the stuff you'd expect(useful miscellaneous items).

There was a large drafting table of sorts with music scores, drawings, writing in various stages of work were visible. The tools on the table were a mix of older and modern items. The paper though as far as I could tell was straight up parchment.

The next area was long table and shelves. There were different pestle and mortars, and various jars and pouches. I suppose they were filled with herbs and medicines. Idk, I didn't investigate.

Next were different instruments from various ages. I ignored the various string instruments. I don't really have the finger dexterity for them. Wind instruments are also a bad idea, my lungs are sort of terrible(I'm considered disabled because they are so bad. >.<). He had several percussions, though. I like big drums things with real resonance. lol Though he didn't have anything substantial in the space.

Anywho, after looking the place over thing just sort of drifted out. It was so strange. Felt a little like a test or choice or something. Like at the beginning of the Kingdom Hearts games where you choose the sword, shield, or staff or like in Avatar: The last Airbender animated series where they give Aang a bunch of toys to choose from and he picks the old Avatars stuff. Same sort of Choose wisely vibe.

Chiron seemed satisfied/intrigued, so I guess things went well. Idk. xD

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Azure Echo
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:DDD

What a fascinating dream! I definitely think it was a test/choice sort of thing. These seem to be all of the things he is associated with, and you... you obviously are not interesting in healing. lol. I look forward to seeing what future experiences you may have. :)

And then there was a thing, but not any thing, it was a thingy thing.
~~~~~~
Azure Echo, owner of Azure's Immortal Conjures.
https://azures-immortal-conjures.fwscart.com/
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oo you equine-lover : P
Wonder if you'll also visit Epona and others : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Immortals”