AURA CLEANSING...

Inedible
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Re: AURA CLEANSING...

Postby Inedible » Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:22 am

If you collect reiki systems, you could look for Aura Flush and Aura Repair.

darkwing
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:16 am

furrybunny wrote:Does anyone know any good sellers who can instantly repair and upkeep the aura? I've been to countless sellers and I just want it to be healthy for a little more then a couple of days.

If the aura is just a symptom, the health would still be deteriorating, though:I
"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color."
Zhuge Liang

"I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am the metal key on the sardine can of justice."
Drake Mallard

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Postby furrybunny » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:49 am

darkwing wrote:
furrybunny wrote:Does anyone know any good sellers who can instantly repair and upkeep the aura? I've been to countless sellers and I just want it to be healthy for a little more then a couple of days.

If the aura is just a symptom, the health would still be deteriorating, though:I

Oh no I think it just gets grey. I'm not sure if meditation helps with auras.

Thanks will look up aura flush and repair
boop

Inedible
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male

Postby Inedible » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:37 am

Is there anything better than being out in the sun, for cleaning the aura? Maybe swimming in the ocean? The trouble with the ocean is that it is so far away, but the sun is readily available everywhere.

Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby Spiritkitten » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:17 am

Inedible wrote:Is there anything better than being out in the sun, for cleaning the aura? Maybe swimming in the ocean? The trouble with the ocean is that it is so far away, but the sun is readily available everywhere.

People can influence you And help you wash away or move on from any negativity. But you are the only one who decides where you go and what you do. Therefore, your intent is very very powerful. Just like how you can summon protection yourself. I feel like you can still get some sort of positive energy from water like you are on the beach. Use sound to clean your aura, it can be of waves or rainforests or rain, you can also make it to where if you shower you can imagine the ocean coming through and cleansing your body and soul. You can get a bowl and even salt it yourself or place a seashell in there. Make those little gardens with sand and seashells and it can be a source of energy while you meditate to cleanse yourself. What works best for me if I want ocean like energy is to actually have sand in a bowl of water and imagining the energy surging through my body. If your intent is powerful enough, it should almost be as good as going to the beach. It's worked pretty well for me, I actually prefer that type of energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LadyWo1f
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby LadyWo1f » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:02 pm

This post reminded me of the labradorite aura cleansing stone im getting from ch. Perhaps some spells can maybe help your exercises as well?
Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

Also a werewolf and a psy vamp....wait....incoming message.....a waif fairy, volkh, flygia, angelion and....a bronze dragon now?!?

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Whitelight Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

Postby wishing apon a star » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:50 pm

I know I'm late but..to me and in my very humble option Keeping your Aura cleaned /cleansed is very important. Since it all has to do with energy (Aura & Chakras), keeping it clean keeps everything healthy (your etheric,astral & emotional bodies.)Any stresses, cracks or holes within the Aura field, can lead to a rather unhealthy state of being or dis-ease within them (meaning your Chakras) will show signs of symptom's .

Here are another possible way not mentioned besides Reki
Ask the Angels of the 4 Winds to help assist- They will with a gentle breeze. You may do this while outside,- inside during a quiet moment. Don't forget to Thank them :)

::uni:: Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !

Return to “White Arts”