Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: St. Anthony FTW.
In Belgium we say:' Sint Anthoine de Padoe, waar is mijne ? naar toe.'
I lost my keys of my rented appartment in a city somewhere in London when I was working and cycling... I went to a lot of towns and I was so terrible afraid that by losing our keys I needed to contact my landlady for telling her and was going to lose a lot of our money we gave by the start. So I yelled a lot of times: Sint Anthoine de Padoe waar is mijne sleutel naar toe?' And that in England, where people were probably like; what the heck is she yelling, what language is that... but neverless...
Next day, I went to the breakspot where I need to stay put with my bike before orders came in, what did I find on the public mailbox? My keys.
I have lost my keys, my cellphone, a lot of things in the past... I always call upon St Anthony, I got this from my stephdad whose mother had an statue of St Anthony. St Anthony has never failed me before, sometimes it took a while, but I did find my lost items back.

So try St Anthony, he will guide you towards your lost things or he will give someone just the thought to try and give the found item back to the owner.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Did you end up finding your cat?

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”