Thinking of buying an Incubus (would love some advice)

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

K0KIRI wrote:
fundude53 wrote:depending on the incubus he mite start doing his thing without even introducing himself but they always find a way to communicate when they want too
How do you encourage them and make sure they aren't shy? Also if you don't feel your spirits or see them much, they could be touching you, but you might not even feel it! Would they feel offended if I couldn't feel them?
I don't think an incubus would be offended if u can't feel it I don't think they work like that they feed on your sexual energy the fact that it stimulates your root chakra is just a bonus and as far as your brain is concerned it's having sex or somethink arousing like it. As for feeling them if u had one for a few weeks and don't feel there interactions IDE sudjest trying a different conjurer u could have the old incubus rehomed or leave him with u and hope he establishes contact at a later date. I have got spirits from conjurers that other people sware by but I sense nothing then there are other conjurers where there spirits are simply god like amazing it's just what resonates with you I suppose. Don't spent too much money on one though when teating a counjurer out if there conjures resonate with u wven a weak cheap spirit will be felt quite easy. As for getting them to interact just ask them the moment u think about them they seem too turn up

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

fundude53 wrote: As for feeling them if u had one for a few weeks and don't feel there interactions IDE sudjest trying a different conjurer u could have the old incubus rehomed
...or you could try working on your senses instead of discarding those you can't yet feel like a defective product.
I mean really, it's not like it's their fault if they can't get through to someone.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

no i was not being disrespectful to them i simply would want them to be with someone who can interact with them on a reasonable level. i myself have still kept all those i cant feel and still try to feel and bond with them but in the long run ime suggesting we try too do the right thing by them thats all i was implying

spirits lots
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

fundude53 wrote:no i was not being disrespectful to them i simply would want them to be with someone who can interact with them on a reasonable level.
Normally when they're custom conjured, they wanted to come to that person knowing full well what they got themselves into.
So they knew that person couldn't interact with them and came despite that.
And then rehoming them would be even worse, wouldn't it? At least that is my opinion.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

yes aprophis is right when the conjurer does the calling the spirit knows you and your abilities and chooses too come to you anyways so no dont re-home then just continue too try to bond and communication and interaction should come in time

spirits lots
K0KIRI
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucia

Aprophis wrote:
fundude53 wrote: As for feeling them if u had one for a few weeks and don't feel there interactions IDE sudjest trying a different conjurer u could have the old incubus rehomed
...or you could try working on your senses instead of discarding those you can't yet feel like a defective product.
I mean really, it's not like it's their fault if they can't get through to someone.
This is true, I will never re-home my spirits unless they really want to be re-homed and specifically ask for it.

I am trying to meditate every day, lighting candles, speaking to them, asking for signs and such. A pendulum is on its way to me from a seller, so that will hopefully help too. I ask them to come into my dreams every night, but sometimes it doesn't happen. Are there any other methods you could suggest that would help to connect with them?

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

time time time! don't feel discourage, don't think that they feel offended if you can't feel them. it's all takes time. there could be many subtle sign and you miss it.
you can try ask your conjurer if in any way your spirit might want to give you some sign. go positive thinking <3

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I absolutely adore my incubus <3

As for someone who comes from a catholic home, I completely understand your hesitation to bring an ubi into your home, though.

I hope things go well :)

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”