new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Minotaur
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Pisces

I've currently been having more nightmarish dreams after taking a break from my spirit once again, I have promised to meditate and use tarot cards, however have rejected that and started relaxing.

The first dream of this week happened when I became a little sick, the dream was about dying (death is unknown) and living as an unbound spirit. I remember trying to communicate with a man at a grocery store though a steel ring the size and weight of a horseshoe, the ring acted as some spirit communication tool (comparable to a pendulum)

I remember trying my very best to make a sign I was there to this person, which took away a lot of my energy and time (it felt like if I were talking to myself)-I felt confused, lonely, almost emotionless. I tried explaining to the person that I couldn't find or go to heaven, and that I was stuck. The man couldn't understand, and ignored me eventually. I remember giving him some sort of red electrical shock of to the finger when he touched the ring (which alarmed him)

I remember trying to make sounds by spinning my finger inside the ring like a scrying bowl-

My spirit wasn't there, no spirit was seen, I felt lonely and confused, and started to walk/float around the grocery store. I remember having a fast glimpse of a tarot card deck. I believe someone was helping me buy a cage for a pet ferret, or a single grey schooling fish of some sort.

The dream made me think, it was hard to believe if it was real or not-I cannot tell if this was caused by my spirit, a guide, an unbound. It felt like a weird memory that never happened, almost like a day dream.

What could this dream possibly mean?

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

Could this possibly be a dream sent by a spirit trying to give you insight into what they may go through when they are trying to communicate with us? I would think it would be ridiculously frustrating to go through your existence trying to communicate with anyone yet no one can see, hear or feel you.

TotemWolf1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Minotaur
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Pisces

I was thinking the same thing, at is was a rather scary experience-Sometimes I believe I went through some kind of astral projection, but I'm not sure

Really crazy dream though 1spt

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”