new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi all,
I'm a paranormal investigator and also a lifelong sensitive having seen my first full body apparition age 5 who I am still in contact with, and I have recently (and finally) in the last week had a spirit attach to me properly. I'd like to know what kind of spirit he is so I can get the most out of our 'relationship' as it were. I found the taxonomy of different types of spirits on creepy hollows but I'm not sure if this applies to spirits who were once living, and if so I have no idea how to actually classify him... Here's what I know about him if anyone can help.

-Definitely black or at least very dark grey (but I think we'll get along eventually)
-I can communicate telepathically with him on equipment
-was a catholic priest when he lived.
-can manifest bugs in a glass of water (yes we got off on the wrong footing, I had to move him from a house but as I said I think we can get along)
-he is a seasoned liar (and often pretends he's not there when he is, or pretends to be another spirit but you can tell its him)
-his footsteps follow me
-influences through dreams
-can move objects
-very controlling
-influenced me leading to purging of black vomit
-he is an incredibly strong spirit, able to influence mood, he has manifested as a white blob on the ground (why black when you can do white - the ultimate psychopath-ghost)

For those who are thinking 'be careful', yes I know. However I'm just going to go with the flow, it's my prerogative after all, isn't it? I feel like we probably got off on the wrong foot when I moved him from his house which he'd only just returned to after his death about a year ago. At the house he had access to his victims from the 1940s-50s again who were also still there, and also bullying and pushing living residents. Naturally he had to move on and I seem to have him here now - if not (as I'm thinking he could be influencing me from where I left him), I know where he is and can pick him up again on another visit there...

If anyone can give me any info (other than don't go there, put him back, get exorcised, i'm mentally ill etc) I'd be very much grateful. I'd like to do something for him to try to get along a bit better... I don't want to get rid of him in spite of what he's done in the past.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello : )
Ghostie wrote: If anyone can give me any info (other than don't go there, put him back, get exorcised, i'm mentally ill etc) I'd be very much grateful.
Protection.
Do a lot of protective rituals, prayers, etc., and get a lot of protective bindings, whether spirits/entities/immortals or spells/enchantments.
This might be a good read on the topic:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/post265187.html
Ghostie wrote: -Definitely black or at least very dark grey (but I think we'll get along eventually)
Black or very dark grey, based on which classification? For example, CH has this classification:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en
Ghostie wrote: -I can communicate telepathically with him on equipment
Can you describe what you meant with "communicate telepathically" but "on equipment"?
Ghostie wrote: -was a catholic priest when he lived.
I feel like we probably got off on the wrong foot when I moved him from his house which he'd only just returned to after his death about a year ago. At the house he had access to his victims from the 1940s-50s again who were also still there, and also bullying and pushing living residents.
These parts already explained that the type of this spirit is human spirit, no?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ghostie
new here
new here

Hi darkwing,

Thanks for trying to help me. I'll try to explain more clearly, I am very new to this.

How do I help my new spirit friend to bind with me? I live in Australia and don't know if we have any services here like Creepy Hollows here. Are there any rituals that help him want to stay?

I've actually been a bit afraid I might have lost him... although I did hear some relevant references to him last night when I was out via ghost investigation equipment (I had invited him to come along), so it might just be that since I've allowed him to stay he has stopped invading my dreams and making me ill... what do you think?

Black or very dark grey I thought after looking at the Creepy Hollows information. Based on that he has manifested bugs when I poured a clean glass of water from a bottle that was see through and definitely not contaminated - beetles floated to the surface. I'd just been talking to Leo and hearing what sort of (bad) stuff he used to get up to, and he was getting pretty excited sending out massive red K2 spikes... He also has controlled my dreams, I spent 2 1/2 hours one afternoon semi-lucid-dreaming that I was trying to open my eyes and couldnt and my face was all puffy and swollen... I was actually sleeping with garlic too and that didn't seem to have any effect whatsoever, if anything he was angrier. However, as awful as these things seem (and vomiting black gunk three times to boot) I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt as I actually removed him from his home and nobody would be very happy about that. Since yesterday when I decided he might as well stay, I haven't had any negative experiences and actually woke up this morning feeling reasonably pleasant as opposed to murderously angry as I had done every day since I picked him up...

Re the telepathic communication I mean he can give physical responses on K2 and Spirit Box to questions that I only think, not say. This is uncommon for me. He suggested it using an ovilus 'I'm... telepathic...' he said, which was how I thought to give it a try. Although I'm a sensitive I am by no means a medium (trauma dulled it) and if I want to have a good chat with a spirit you find me reaching for electronic equipment to do so. I'm hoping to cultivate my skills more, but for now they simply aren't that crash hot. So, like, he knows what I'm thinking but I don't know what he's thinking unless I see it on equipment. I can only sense auras and moods, not specific thoughts.

Ah, I didn't know 'human spirit' was actually one type of spirit. So then, with regard to things he likes do I just go with what he tells me? Guessing his birthday would be his actual birthday etc? I know he likes eating scones and cream as I had a strong craving for them (something I've never liked eating) and bought some and pigged out two days after I met Leo, not yet knowing he was staying with me.

*Sigh* sorry for all the dumb questions, I love the idea of spirit keeping and am keen to give it a go. About the vessels, do I actually need one if he's just hanging around anyway? And how would one get him into the vessel? Also is there any threat of losing him if he is a black spirit via doing the protection rituals?

Thanks!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ghostie wrote: Thanks for trying to help me. I'll try to explain more clearly, I am very new to this.
No problem : )
Ghostie wrote: How do I help my new spirit friend to bind with me? I live in Australia and don't know if we have any services here like Creepy Hollows here. Are there any rituals that help him want to stay?
About the vessels, do I actually need one if he's just hanging around anyway? And how would one get him into the vessel?
Mmm, you can try learning by yourself how to do so. There are books out there regarding spirit conjuration. It might take time, though, could be years to get good : /
Another way is to ask professional. There are conjurers who offer to conjure and bind spirits as we requested. Be careful, though, always check the conjurer's credibility and reputation.
For CH, there is this kind of listings:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMOUS.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/-IF-YOU- ... STING.html
Ghostie wrote: I've actually been a bit afraid I might have lost him... although I did hear some relevant references to him last night when I was out via ghost investigation equipment (I had invited him to come along), so it might just be that since I've allowed him to stay he has stopped invading my dreams and making me ill... what do you think?
Not really sure. But you do sound quite attached to him, and that can be worrying : /
Ghostie wrote: Ah, I didn't know 'human spirit' was actually one type of spirit. So then, with regard to things he likes do I just go with what he tells me? Guessing his birthday would be his actual birthday etc? I know he likes eating scones and cream as I had a strong craving for them (something I've never liked eating) and bought some and pigged out two days after I met Leo, not yet knowing he was staying with me.
Yes, even non-human spirits would individually have their own preferences : )
Ghostie wrote: *Sigh* sorry for all the dumb questions, I love the idea of spirit keeping and am keen to give it a go.
No dumb question, but some answers and hints can be find in the encyclopedia or the forum : )
Ghostie wrote: Also is there any threat of losing him if he is a black spirit via doing the protection rituals?
Yes, if he has no good intention to you or other.
By the way, human spirit is categorized as "dark art" or DA by CHs classification as they can choose to do good or bad.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ghostie
new here
new here

Hi darkwing,

Thanks for the info again. With how I've been feeling I think I'm in the adjustment phase. I've definitely been even darker than I usually am and also emotional for the last 4 days. Which means he's still here. :) So I'm still a bit worried about having no vessel and no binding because I can't find anyone in South Australia who advertises, of any reputation. However, the poor guy has been kicked out of everywhere and doesn't have anywhere else to go anyway, maybe he won't try to run off if I treat him well and keep taking him investigating for nights out and letting him suck my energy... And then look at all the trouble people go to get rid of spirits possessing them, surely he's not that likely to just run away, especially since he's already followed me about 900km from where I found him... I must say the dreams are kind of escapism and I'm getting used to them.
Might see if I can connect with him tonight again using my equipment, I have another spirit living here I've known for 25+ years and they might like to meet.

I'll keep reading on the site anyway and thanks for your pointers.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”