new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sigma
Zodiac:

I'm a physics major who also has a strong mystical bent. Strongly on the white arts side of things as it's defined here. I had a high level mystical experience just before college and after I started exploring all the cool spiritual new age stuff on the internet. Seeing auras just happened with instructions from the internet, though I can still only see the first two layers but on command. Anyway my point is my experiences tend to be subtle and intellectual.

Ok so physics has a very solid mathematical basis, you just need to set up the balance of forces and intial condictions and you crank through the scary math. It's very flexible, the way you can move variables around and do all sorts of stuff to an equation to get it in a form that can be solved. Also sometimes extra solutions turn out to be real stuff, antimatter is the most famous. Though there also was an extra term added to maxwell's equation to preserve continouity, that was later discovered expirmentally.

If the physical world has mathematical structure and it's at the very bottom of the tree of life why wouldn't spiritual energies have mathematical structure? Has anyone taken a real crack at this before? I can't listen well enough to spirits to ask and lots wouldn't know anyway. Right now it's all vague concepts that just sort of float around, karma, we are all one, dualilty, closed systems like empires will always collapse, intuition, feeling energy, if you generate a type of energy you will be become a magnet for stray energies and spirits of that type. It seems strange to me that no one has figured this out before. The greeks were closest to at least having this goal but they didn't have algebra and calculus as we know it. I am pretty smart but the thing that really stands out about me is my ability to make connections and I just don't have it yet.

Part of the problem is having come up with the big picture from scratch, what exactly am I working with on what levels. Still though I have made some progress connecting the most everyday physics with the middle energies. People often feel energy as a tingle, i'm pretty sure it maps to static electricity. That also explains why good and bad feel fairly simliar as far as the physical sensation. Lightning maps to experiences of being overwhelmed like some of the old testament prophets and magnetic field to intuition. Mass is related to the ego and there is definetly some spiritual equivilent of a black hole. Actually the egyptian afterlife weighing the feather bit implies it. If you die with too much mass in a concentrated space you become a black hole, what else this means is unclear as physics has lots of questions about black holes still. Some channelings I've read said that when this happens the soul's history is erased and starts again completely from scratch.

I've been looking at old mathematics sense there hasn't been a lot of progess on spiritual matters in thousands of years. The mesipotamians and babylonians did a lot of complicated algebra but completely by rhetoric and following established procedure and using tables. In early judiasim god tells you what to do in detail but is short on the details of how and why. I suspect that there is a moral plane of some sort, something to do with the relationship between god and man but I haven't completely figured that part out yet, this comes out of techinical reasons with some electricity and magnetisim stuff.

So thoughts? What am I missing to tie everything together?

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Years ago, Larry Cornett published an article on Quantum Magickal Theory (based on Schrodinger's Wave Equation) which might prove to be a good starting place

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I did read Phil Hine mentioning quantum mechanic in his articles as well : )

A thought: While physics does use maths a lot, there are some maths that can't be translated into physics. They're treated as philosophy etc, but maybe you can find them usable to explain metaphysics, maybe : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

I like math. There were times in the past when I was just opening up to astral and all around me on the walls would be animals, plant life, lists of abilities and words I didn't know (nor do I remember because it was like being in a computer and seeing how it was programmed with all the words and what not continuously moving upwards) and I remember a lot of what I saw was math equations. Like I said I don't remember what any of it looked like but I do think it was very interesting. I call it "updating" every so months when I got to astral I get worked on and updated in a sense. So I always try to watch the information my spirit downloads (lmao as if I'm actually a computer) but it's kinda hard bc of how fast it goes and it's hard to focus bc I'm kinda in a trance so I feel very out of my mind. There's a lot of frequencies and what not and voices saying this or that along with the images I see.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AriesStarChild_ wrote:I call it "updating" every so months when I got to astral I get worked on and updated in a sense. So I always try to watch the information my spirit downloads (lmao as if I'm actually a computer) but it's kinda hard bc of how fast it goes and it's hard to focus bc I'm kinda in a trance so I feel very out of my mind. There's a lot of frequencies and what not and voices saying this or that along with the images I see.
Or you're a humanoid probe that gathers and collects information and uploads it to our future alien overlords.
Explains why you keep away from other aliens too.
SCNR

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Bahaha xD aliens just don't interest me

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Perses
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sigma
Zodiac:

Ok the Larry Cornett article is interesting but it doesn't link up with my stuff yet. It's talking about where the rubber meets the road between quantum mechanics, the brain and magic. But not much about the non physical realms or the mathematical structure of our own nonphysical selves and how that interacts. The equation on influencing the probalbity curve of a event is something I hope to derive at some point, starting with the nonphysical and working down from there.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

One of the problems is the phenomenon; what phenomenon to observe, how to conduct the observations, and whether it is verifiable and reproducible by other observers.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Spirit Research”