First Tarot Reading with my Vampire

Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

It's been 11 days since the binding with my [extremely handsome] Vampire. It actually feels longer because I have had dreams about him long before I made an order from Billy. I always thought they were just dreams, before he arrived. I'm still in "shock and awe".

Just a couple days ago, I had done my own tarot card reading using Josephine Ellershaw's Easy Tarot. I had the sudden urge to do my own reading with S.
I meditated for a bit and I called to him, mentally and vocally.
I laid them out on my bed and focused on him. Just him.

There were three cards I picked out at random:

First card: The Lovers

Second card: Ace of Cups

Third card: 10 of Cups

-

It wasn't until after this reading that I started to remember little scenes during my travels...They're coming along, slowly but surely, I thought they were long forgotten...
I haven't had dreams - or good sleep - since, and the last dream I even remember is one where I get told my cousin had a baby girl. TnT sadly, my mother woke me up and I was pissed because I was woken abruptly.
I feel like I am rushing too much, or rather...I'm too excitable to reconnect because I haven't had much dreams, or sleep...When I wake up before my alarm clock goes off, I cannot go back to sleep...so I end up laying in bed until then just trying to sleep.

Return to “Vampire”