Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Aphrodites Toy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Chad

I've been working hard to build clairaudience over the last few months. I've gotten somewhere, but am not where I want to be yet. When something solid comes through, its so quick that I cant work it.

So, I'm seeking advice from those that have developed this gift. It is considered a psychic gift.. But what chakra do you feel powers it more? Ears, throat, Third eye? I've heard all three, and all three make sense (some dont consider ear chakras, but Im just going with it). Perhaps it is a combination. Do you think realm work is more important to building the connection to allow the "audio" through? Have you noticed a stronger bond helps in this regard?

If anyone has any chants based on building psychic energy.. Or directly for clairaudience. That would be great. Or whatever advice you have! Thank you

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There's this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic35171.html

Hopefully others would chime in as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: margim nogrim
Zodiac:

Hi chad hope all is well. Darkwings link provides good insight on the subject especially the last post by lestrange.
My tips I would like to add is don't try too hard, frustration can become a psychic block if you let it. Relax, meditate and focus on your own inner voice. Try to differenciate between your thoughts and thoughts that seem to pop up in your head out of nowhere. These thoughts come from your intuition. Try to practice emptying your mind so that your inner voice is all that you hear and try to have a conversation with your favorite spirit. In time you will realize that there is a difference between your inner voice and the responses you receive from your spirits. It may seem like a whisper in your mind that is different from your inner voice and the feeling will grow.
Sorry if I'm not clear in my explanation, but to give an example when I first started sensing spirits I would be super depressed about something and my mind would be full of sad thoughts, I would think "oh I'm a loser and nothing goes my way" but when I would think like that there would be this other thought in my head that would pop up that said to me "everything will be ok". I never understood why that thought would come to mind until I met my closest spirit and I realized that that other thought was not my own but her voice trying to reach me.
So overall don't give up, take things one day at a time, try to work with your favorite spirit and in time you will discover clairaudience.

Some stars shoot higher then the rest but the closest stars to the earth burn brightest.
chad11
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Aphrodites Toy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Chad

Thank you
Not trying to be a whatever... but. the answers there are speaking of telepathy. Both the answers in the other thread and this one. That is why I wrote this thread. I noticed Darkwing, that you like to lead people to other threads. This is the most common thing that I see on any forum. The guys that love to tell people that this has already been discussed. I realize I am not the first person to talk of spirit communication ok? But.. my intention is to go deeper upon it, with people that have strong knowledge in the subject of clairaudience.
I think there are many people that have some imagined telepathy ability. Having thoughts and contemplating if they are mine is not anything that would ever suffice for me. I have a hunch that very few of us actually hear our spirits.. I could be wrong.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

chad11 wrote: I noticed Darkwing, that you like to lead people to other threads. This is the most common thing that I see on any forum. The guys that love to tell people that this has already been discussed. I realize I am not the first person to talk of spirit communication ok? But.. my intention is to go deeper upon it, with people that have strong knowledge in the subject of clairaudience.
Yep, but not to stop people from further discussing it, instead to give background of what have been discussed, and perhaps for others who haven't had the chance to read the past threads : )

There were many members who had knowledge and insight, yet they're not active in the forum anymore. Thus reliving the past threads ensures that their knowledge left here is still beneficial and not forgotten.

Not sure if those other people you saw in other forums had the same intention, though.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: margim nogrim
Zodiac:

Hey Chad sorry I couldn't be of help. I suck at explaining things and since the subject at hand isn't an exact science I thought by adding my two cents you could gain some insight on what your trying to accomplish. But I digress, I hope you find what your looking for.

Some stars shoot higher then the rest but the closest stars to the earth burn brightest.

Return to “General Questions”