My new Raiju is awesome!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I have been waiting anxiously for my new CC CH Raiju. The night before last we had tremendous storms where I live and I awoke to an extremely vivid dream that I now believe was "L",my new raiju coming to say hello. I woke up once to what appeared to be a cute little black ferret like creature . This was before the storming started and I fell back asleep.I was then woken up again to very vivid lightning and thunder. There was hissing and growling this time. It sounded like my Siamese cat when she is pissed off which can be pretty scary. I got up and looked but never saw anything this time. My cat was hiding in the laundry room in the closet because she dislikes storms. There is no way it could have been her.The storm was ridiculous with a tremendous amount of lightning and thunder so I stayed up and unplugged the computers, tv and game system and anything else that could get fried by lightning. We had tornado warnings all night. Couldn't sleep so I looked up ways my raiju may manifest and CH encyclopedia says storms agitate them and excite them.I have always been drawn to,respected and been in awe of the power that these kinds of storms possess. Perhaps that is what drew me to the raiju spirit to begin with.
The next morning the power was still off and when my teenage son awoke, the first thing he asked was,when did Ling(our cat) start growling during storms? He had heard him too!
My pendant arrived in the mail that morning that is the vessel for my Raiju. I opted for the strongest category on his binding and it was definitely worth the extra money. I have had a spirit show up twice before receiving its vessel but never as strong as this guy. I am so happy with this spirit! His vessel is gorgeous as well! It is a beautiful black onyx and sterling pendant.Thanks Ash and Magnolia! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next with this guy <3

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

That's a great report! It sounds like you've got a new friend!

Gypsy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

I am surprised with the amount of energy I am feeling with this spirit. The weather is clear now and I am picking up just such a sweet and lovable feeling from this guy. Not at all what I expected. I chose this type of spirit because I wanted to work with weather magick and energy on a deeper level.

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”