active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay peeps this was ridiculous. Good ridiculous.

So I've been kinda sick, so I couldn't pick up my recent CH order without someone picking up for me. Long story short two days later I finally got my package. Imagine this, my face is swollen from wisdom tooth surgery, I'm wobbling around, ripping my packages open.

And there it is......this HUGE labradorite stone. This thing is my pride and joy right now. It's bigger than I thought it was gonna be, and it's great. I feel the magic in it, it even looks magical itself, everything I've ever wanted but better. But this post isn't about the stone, it's about what happened literally moments after I explored what freebies I got.

So I'm digging through what I got without trying to get noticed. I've brought all my spirits with me to open the package. They're boxes (safes) I've ordered came in to, so they needed to be organized.

One freebie I got was this one rose quartz pendulum shaped pendant charm, it was kinda huge. It was called, "The Winds of Change". The basic summary of it was that positive changes, money, and luck will come thru.

But literally seconds. I TELL YOU SECONDS, after I read this, something RIDICULOUSLY UNEXPECTED HAPPENED. My mother walks in telling me to open this letter. Me, being the awkward swollen faced vulture I was pushing everything towards me before reading the letter.

My moms like "Open it dear!" (even though she already opened it and I comment on that, but she ignores me and has that one sad yet happy face) I know when she makes this face something is up.

So I open it. It's from the government. I read it. I just got MOOOOOOOOORE INHERITANCE MONEY!

Literally doubled what I got last time. I'm not gonna post numbers or anything, as this is more personal. Long story short, my father pasted about 4 years ago. Apparently since I'm 18 now he actually signed over money to us from his house, if it ever got sold, and I guess the thing actually got sold. My brother had an emotional breakdown, that's never like him. Also I don't think the drugs are helping, my mother cried a bit, me, well, I'm like wtf.

Of course, it was a bit sad strangely, but somehow I got the feeling of a brand new start. Somehow with this package it's gonna help me get a new start. Idk, it was strange.....also i got a shiny stone it's great.

(Oh, extra note: The Soleatera artifacts are cool! They're vibes are awesome. One was bigger than expected and one was smaller than expected lol. They would make great keychains or maybe even hang them around somewhere)

Also, I got this body/bath freebie thing from ch. It's in a circular container, I believe it promotes peace, since, well, it's written on there. I'm trying to figure out what it is exactly, perhaps lotion but idk I have to look into it, but anyone know?

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Nice : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Very interesting

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That's cool LadyW :) I'd say invest it, just saying ^^ Use it to create a stable income if you can

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Dreamsong
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 225
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons + werewolves
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Wow! Instant working! I'd invest it, too, seconding Darksbane, lol, but that's just our opinions. ;D

As to the peace circular container, that sounds familiar. One of the freebies in my packages en route was described as "Peace Body Butter". If you got the same as me, yup, that would basically be a thick, rich lotion.

Also, wishing you a speedy recovery from your wisdom tooth surgery! My stepdaughter had that a year ago, so I've got a vague idea what you're going through. :)

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”