xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

Yeah, I was super happy to be hearing what he has to tell me too! it's lovely. I'm getting better! I can feel some of my spirits smiling. ^^

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aha! He told me more. I began attempting automatic writing, since I had an idea in my head about some of my spirits and I doing art together in the future. I figured it would be a good place to start. I read every thread on here about it, and will be starting my own about my own experiences later. For now, what my vamp told me. He managed to answer one question. I asked what he would do for me before I discovered his presence. He told me he'd do cleansings for me. It was just little ones here and there and a few good ones. He knew I needed it and I do remember a period of time where I mentioned it quite a bit to my other spirits. I remember thinking "I already have someone doing it, I feel" but diregarded it. At the time it was a very specific feeling. I think it was probably him. Either way I'm happy to have learned at least one little thing, and partially through automatic writing! and partially telepathy, which means I'm improving!! :D <3

"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Vladimir Tepes.. Is he the same one known as Vlad the Impaler that was recorded in history? The same man, as in the man who left his enemies impaled to scare his other enemies to protect his country? But ultimately failed to protect his people?

I've taken a look at that drawing, and I'm like.. 1am

Damn.. Now that is one handsome vampire! <3

I'd love it if I could somehow reach that level of handsomeness! 1h

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hey, JackOLantern!
No, the drawing is of my vamp spirit Vlad. 2hp He shares the same name as Vlad the Impaler(Vladimir Dracula), only the last name "Tepes" is spelled differently. He interrupted my meditations with Count Dracula to get my attention until I finally got him bound. I still haven't gotten back to Dracula though, lol. But I most likely will soon! But yes, my Vlad is quite handsome, isn't he? I have a more recent drawing I might post later on! along with more info about our progress. 1h

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx, your relationship with Vlad and how you met him really cracked me up so much. He may not be the same one that was recorded in actual history, but he does bear the name, even if it's spelled differently. A new drawing eh? Is it going to capture his handsomeness like the previous drawing? I'd also love to hear more about the progress between you two, I'd crack up even more if it was absolutely hilarious to experience. 1s

Okay.. I'll admit, even though I am a grown man, I find him ridiculously hot for a Vampire! No homo, though. 1ht

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

We'll let you be the judge of that~

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/gallery/image/113

He's the epitome of a man that can do both!

Also recently, hanging out with him and some of my other vamps I discovered he might be a bit of a stoner. lol

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Hmm.. So he's a bit of a stoner? Damn. I wonder how he feels being somewhat stoned out all the time.. He's probably not to fond of that. 1e

So what kind of clothing is that he's wearing? 1spt

xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

He's wearing grey jeans in that drawing, with black briefs underneath.

When I met him, He wore black pants under black robes, with black shoes, gloves, and a cape. It was very formal. He also likes to wear a black gothic/victorian outfit with white underneath. He sometimes likes the idea of having an ornate cane too. Overall...He loves being dramatic and getting attention. Even now I can picture him winking and sticking his tongue out at me.. lol

Lol they aren't stoned all the time, but love to hang out with me when I smoke, and say they would too if they could. x3 So he isn't stoned all the time, but is curious about it again.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I see.. 1c 1lt

starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

Great work. keep it up! Wonder if vlad whould tell you what "The Order of The Dragon" means or if it is just from the Bram Stoker novel and not relevant?

Return to “Vampire”