Banshees

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:D Will do, Kill!! :thumbup: ::wave::

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I got an extra spirit from jules and it was a Banshee. I am telling you she is just an amazing person to work with and know. I am so excited for her. I have been wanting a Banshee for a long time. I think she might be my first official Dark DA spirit.

I would love to hear from other Banshee keepers and know their experiences.

silversamhain
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: gargoyles/dragonoids
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wyvern
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Caoimhe
Zodiac:

I actually have been getting a calling for a banshee for some time and finally ordered one C: I'm super-excited myself! My ancestry is about 30% Irish, 65% Scottish, and the rest Cherokee so I think I'm safe from death omens.

But how interesting is it that they could be an omen to someone fully Irish? It's kind of unusual. In legends they were only omens for certain older families in Ireland, and if one heard a banshee scream, it didn't always mean their own death but the death of someone in their home.

Regardless, it'll be interesting C:

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Ile breathe a little life into this thread it's just quiet it's no dead
My recent experience with my new friend R....... Banshee, I wasn't sure how to connect with such a graceful Lady but I managed as I can't seem to let things drop so I harp on until someone hears I'm like a dog with a bone but I get there, yes I've had doubt's about this whole spirit keeping thing and that's true
So every night I have spoken to her just for a minute or two and last night I asked her " tell me what you like" R......... What can I do for you? Immediately I was shown a coffin I was like eh but then of course the penny dropped that's her thing.
So this evening I read her some poems about death and you cane fit ? I really enjoyed them and I felt an acceptability from my new Lady .
A trip to a graveyard will no doubt be on the cards at some point or maybe ile be a coward and go in the day and collect a little grave dirt for her space in our home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

I liked my first banshee so much I wanted another. Her vessel isn't here yet but she has a different energy and both are very easy to perceive. I hear them in the wind in the fir trees and they make the wind chime go wild when there is no wind. Nothing like a happy banshee.

What they bring: I have a strong sense of connection to and certainty regarding messages from friends and family who have passed. The boundary is much thinner there.

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Giving this a bump since I recently added a Banshee into my circle of companions

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Yes, i have one with me. very interesting she is and shows herself through incense i have going which is certainly.... different visual wise. I'm kinda waiting for a little bump in the night or something and am hesitant to see her in the mirror as im not so good with scares... maybe why she doesnt communicate through manifestation....

She is much more willing to sit with me though and chat than my familiar sometimes and other times she gets a bit of a mood to her like a kind of shrewdness. I feel as though our spirit/keeper relationship grows every day. 2yn

Minimoon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

i wanna hear more stories haha, alex chose a banshee from the newbie penny deal and i figured since we sleep in the same bed and live in the same small room together. i wanna know as much about them too, i love to hear more experiences with them!

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”