Visualization 2: The Inner Temple Part 2

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

Please Note:
These exercises are a continuation of the exercises found here in these threads: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=58632
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=59149

Please work through those exercises before working through these. That will insure the greatest understanding and benefit. Thank you.

The Temple Awaits
Between Two Worlds
Interior world seems distant
As we focus far ahead into oblivion
We lose custody of the key
To open the deepest secrets
World of fabrications dazzles
Eyes blinded by the flashes of lights
Move away from the inner world
Finally, we feel ourselves, orphaned.
~ Amitav Radiance

As with any meditation, cast a circle of protection around yourself and create a sacred space where you will not be disturbed before doing any of these exercises.
Please make sure you master one exercise at a time. Trust me, it's worth it.

The Inner Body

Before we can build our Temples, we must go over some exercises that help us to utilize our own spirit body to walk around and work within our Temples.

Exercise 1

Lay in a comfortable position, and relax. This is best to do when you aren't sleepy, but if you fall asleep, no worries, just try it again later.

Focus on your hand and arm. Clench your fist and flex your muscles. Hold it tight then release. Then your other hand and arm. Continue with each muscle group until you are completely relaxed, but while doing so, focus on how it feels to move, how it feels in your mind to clench and relax, to move.
Once you have gone through all your muscles, and you are completely relaxed, lay still and focus on your arm and think about how it felt to move it and tighten it. Think about your inner power as you felt it in earlier exercises. Feel that power fill your body, engulfing it, permeating it. Now focus on the power in your left hand and arm. Feel it take the shape of it. Feel it take the shape of your bones, your muscles, your veins, your skin. Now flex those spirit muscles without moving your physical arm.

For some this is easy, for others it's like having weights on your arms. No worries if it's the latter. Just keep working with it till moving your spirit arm feels just like moving your physical one. Once you have mastered the left, work with the right, then the legs, then the head, as well as the upper body, and finally your whole spirit body. Once you can "Get Up" and move around without moving your physical body, you are ready for the next step.

Exercise 2

Once we are able to move freely in our spirit bodies, we can focus on feeling physical sensations with them.

Visualize yourself in the middle of a bright sunny, but snowy field. Feel the cold, the wind, the goosebumps on your skin. Now visualize your spirit body being there. It is fully clothed, but you can feel the wind blow right through, you shiver from the cold. Feel it until it feels as real as being there, feel the air around you, the sharpness of the breath in your lungs, the almost metallic taste of the cold snowy air. Listening to the wind howl through the trees. It has turned night and has started snowing. Feel yourself walking through the snow, look up into a star filled night sky. Feel it, live it. Once you have fully immersed yourself, slowly bring yourself back to where your body is, back to the room, back to your physical body. I suggest getting up and walking around, go to the bathroom, go eat something, anything to help center and ground yourself.

Exercise 3

This time we are in the middle of summer. We are walking down a long stretch of road. The sun is beating down, causing waves of heat to roll off the blacktop. The air is so humid and sweat is pouring off of you. The wind suddenly picks up and you feel it slowly cool. It is a steady, easy wind, but you feel the temp slowly drop ever so slightly. Up ahead, you see your destination. A lake. As you approch it, you break into a run. You feel your heart pump, your muscles ache, each breath becoming sharp, as you push yourself forward. But you finally reach the lake, and without a second thought, you dive in. You feel the thrill of the cold water as it hits you and engulfs you. You surface from the depths. You streach out on the surface and gently float, enjoying the feeling of the sun on your body, resting there until you are ready to move your awareness back to your physical body. As before, I suggest getting up and doing something center and ground yourself.

Keep doing these exercises and also expanding out to visualizing other sinarios until they feel as real as everyday. Until you can smell, feel, hear, taste, and touch within these visualizations. The more real it feels, the better.

Finding Your Spirit Voice

Now that you have a feel for your spirit body, we can now find our spiritual voice.

Throughout each day, focus on your own voice. How it feels when you speak, when you sing, Feel the vibrations, even touch your throat and say a few things, hum. Remember how it feels.
Now visualize yourself speaking, talking to a friend, or a family member. Feel the same vibrations in your spirit body, in the throat, in that energy center, in that Chakra. Feel the energy pulse and vibrate like your voice. Hear your inner voice speaking, and feel the energy vibrate to your inner voice. Move your physical lips to your inner voice, feeling the energy in and around your spiritual throat vibrate. Sing along to your favorite songs, having the same focus rest on your spirit voice as your physical voice belts out the tune. You will feel the added power that focusing on the energy vibrations gives. Try having this focus on your inner and outer voice when speaking to someone else, especially when you need to get a point across. Doing this can help you be more persuasive, and help you communicate with others better.

The other benefit to this is within the realm of Magick and Meditation. When doing incantations, speak through both your inner and outer voice. Twice the focus, twice the power. And for and added kick, focus your inner power as well as the energy you might be working with and channel it through your inner and outer voice. Mantras will vibrate your whole being, incantations, and invocations will ring through the realms.

The Building of the Temple

Temple: (from the Latin word templum) is a structure reserved for religious or spiritual activities such as prayer and sacrifice. A templum constituted a sacred precinct as defined by a priest, or augur. It has the same root as the word "template," a plan in preparation of the building that was marked out on the ground by the augur. Templa also became associated with the dwelling places of a god or gods. Despite the specific set of meanings associated with the religion of the ancient Rome, the word has now become quite widely used to describe a house of worship for any number of religions and is even used for time periods prior to the Romans.
Imagine a Temple or a Church. One that resonates with who you are, and speaks to you and your path. It may look Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Hindu, Shinto, whatever holds an image of divinity and sacredness. Maybe some place you have been before. If so, remember the feeling of peace and calm it held, of being close to your God/Gods/Godess/Godesses. If you can't imagine a temple, look online and find an image of a Temple that resonates with you. Once you have the image in your mind of what you want it to look like, you can move forward towards building it.

The Temple Ritual:

You will need 4 white candles and a compass.

This part is a spell, a ritual, and guided meditation all in one. This will give your Temple form and make it an anchor point within the realms of the Physical, Spiritual, and Astral. You don't have to have a vessel for this binding. You are the vessel. Once established, you will be able to visit your Temple no matter where you are.

Note: It is crucial you work through the other exercises before building your Temple as this requires one to be familiar with meditation & visualization and be able to maintain focus for a extended length of time.

And Now We Can Begin...
Prepare yourself in the usual manner of readying yourself for meditation (taking a ritual bath, anointing your Third Eye,lighting incense, candles, etc.) Talk to your spirits and let them know that you will need your full focus on this working and not to disturb you. For the initial working we will not be bringing our spirits/servitors into our Temples. Make sure you will not be disturbed, unplug/turn off your phone, turn off the Tv and PC. Make sure the thermostat is set to a comfortable temperature.

It may help to print off a picture of the type of Temple you want. Place this in the center of where you will be working.

Once you’re prepared, ground & center, steady your breathing, and tighten then relax each of your muscles. Once you are fully relaxed, stand in the middle of your circle. Relax and breathe deeply. Use the compass and place the candles at each of the cardinal points.

Light the North candle and say:

“Guardians of the North, Element of Earth
I call upon thee to be present during this ritual
Please join me now and bless this circle”

Light the East candle and say:

“Guardians of the East, Element of Air

Light the South candle and say:

“Guardians of the South, Element of Fire

Light the West candle and say:

“Guardians of the West, Element of Water

Imagine that your crown (the top of your head) opens up like a funnel to receive divine, white light. Your crown is always connected to the divine and to your Higher Self, and you can open up and amplify this channel at your will.

Open your arms, palms facing out. With each in-breath, visualize yourself pulling down pure, divine light through your crown, and as you breathe out you channel this light out through your palms to create a protective shield around you. As you fill the space around you with this high-vibration energy you may feel a tingle or buzz, you may get goose bumps, or you’ll feel light and uplifted.

Visualize and feel this White, Golden, Divine Light filling and immersing your entire being, until the very air pulses with it's energy. Now hold one arm outstretched (the one you write with) and point to the edge of the circle. Spin around clockwise three times, and visualize a bright white light entering you through your crown and direct it out through your arm, down through your hand and out to form the edge of your circle.

Raising both your arms, using your Inner and Outer Voice, Say:
“God and Goddess, Guardian Angels, and Spiritual Guides,
Please be present with me during this ritual,
Bless this circle and keep me protected,
No unwanted entities or spirits are welcome here.
Only Pure, Divine beings are invited into this space.
Add your power to this working,
Give your blessing to my Temple,
The circle is cast, the space is purified,
So mote it be”

You are now ready to build your Temple.

Step 1

Focus on your inner power, feel it well up within yourself, until it fills the air around you and the very air vibrates with your presence.

Now focus and condense your power into the middle of your chest. Feel and visualize it take the shape of a small sphere the size of a bowling ball. Take note of what color it is. Now sense it moving out from your chest and into the space in front of you. Keep feeding your energy into it until it no longer can take in any more. You may see or feel your energy spark around it like lighting. Once you get to this point, move on to the next step.

Step 2

Keeping the sphere in front of you, you now see a small point of blinding purple light appear before you to the right of your power sphere, growing to the same size and shape as your power sphere. You realize that this orb consists of pure Astral energy. You feel Astral energy well up within it again until the sphere is briming with power. Again, you might see or feel purple lighting play across it's surface.

Say:
"Power of the Astral Realm, I anchor thee!"

At this point you will see the two spheres move towards one another. The lighting may arc from each orb as they move closer to one another. As they make contact, the colors mix and they become one large sphere twice the size of your original power sphere. The new sphere is swirling with the energy and color of the original two spheres. You see/feel this new sphere condense down until it settles into the size of a bowling ball again. We now move on to step 3.

Step 3

With this new orb of power in front of you, you will see a point of blinding yellow light appear to the left. Again this grows into the shape of a bowling ball and fills with energy. This is the energy of the Spiritual Realm. You feel the sphere fill until it can't take anymore energy. Again, you may see or feel lighting running across it's surface.

Say:

"Power of the Spiritual Realm, I anchor thee!"

Again you will see the two spheres move towards one another. The lighting may arc from each orb as they move closer to one another. As they make contact, the colors mix and they again become one large sphere. The new sphere is now swirling with the energy and color of all three spheres. You see/feel this new sphere condense down until it settles into the size of a bowling ball again.

Say:

"God and Goddess, Guardian Angels, and Spiritual Guides,
Please add your power and blessing to this sphere."

Sense your Guides, Angels, and God(s)/Goddesses coming forth and adding a bit of their power and blessing to the orb.

Thank each of them for their blessing and protection.

Step 4:

As the new sphere floats in front of you a thick mist fills the space you are in until are unable to see in front of you. The only light is the orb in front of you. Focus on the Temple image you have chosen, and place your hand on the orb.

Say:

"I call forth my Temple,
Come forth, building of Light,
Come forth, building of Shadow,
Power within,
Power without,
Power above,
Power below,
Your Master has come!"

Watch and feel the sphere move out into the darkness in front of you. It picks up speed and streaks up high, then arcs down, finally exploding into a brilliant light. As your inner sight clears, a shimmering building appears. To your amazement, you see that it is your Temple. You see a shock wave of light explode from the Temple, illuminating the darkness, revealing world around your temple. You take a look around yourself and take note of how everything looks and feels. Are there trees? Mountains? What does the terrain and weather feel and look like? You see that you are standing on a path that leads to your Temple. Looking at your Temple you see a slight shimmer surrounding it in the form of a dome of energy. You also note the high walls around it. You feel a pull to walk towards it, but you know you need rest before you can enter.

You turn and walk down the path the opposite direction. Slowly you walk back until you are again surrounded in darkness, ahead you can see your physical body and the room it is in. You stop in front of it and turn around, letting yourself slowly sink back into it.

As you come out of the meditation, thank your Angels, Guides, and God(s)/Goddesses. Open your circle knowing you have built your Temple and that it is waiting for you.

It is important that you take some time to recover as you have expended alot of energy and you need time to build it back up. Don't worry your Temple is fully built and is ready for you. Once you take a day to recover, we will take the next step and explore our Temples.

With all of the earlier exercises, please work with them till it is second nature.

This concludes Part Two of this series of exercises and ritual.

In Part Three we will enter our temples, explore them, and what they can do for us. Please leave your thoughts and experiences below, as well as any suggestions on how his ritual can be improved.

May You Be Blessed & Namaste,
Neo

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

All the time you put into this. Thank you very much. One more week of work and then i have a week vacation, will start doing the exercises then.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:All the time you put into this. Thank you very much. One more week of work and then i have a week vacation, will start doing the exercises then.
2hp You are most welcome. This is the most powerful technique I have come across and has it's roots in Kabbalahic, Egyptian, and Hermetic Magick.

Even just doing the exercises leading up to the building of the Temple will help you in working with your spirits. They will help you to sense, see, touch, and talk to your spirits. Everyone's Temple is different and thus the experiences they will have in them will be different. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you wish to share your own experiences.

Namaste,
Neo

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

You need 4 candles? Is that optional or mandatory?

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It's optional, but it is better with them as they add focus and energy to the working. You still need to Call the Guardians at each direction with or without the candles. Small candles you can buy in a four pack at the dollar store work just fine.

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor