xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

I never posted about this, as I suppose it was easy to ignore or maybe I thought it was just me. I thought maybe my mind was playing tricks as our minds sometimes do... but I find myself still perplexed by a message that would pop up occasionally in my mind. It started soft and almost subliminal. Basically easy to ignore as just a random though of mine. I figure I'm weird and think weird things. But then one day during work it came through loud and clear repeatedly in my mind:
"Swear your Fealty to me."

This happened a little over a month ago, maybe two. It wasn't scary or overpowering in any way, it wasn't authoritative in any negative sense, it was just as if it was being said. But it has happened more than once. After that it's stopped. I never have much intention of devoting myself or my loyalty to anyone, and maybe they sense that. They seemed persistent though, and while I did feel a sort of distant energy, I didn't catch anything else. I'm not sure where it came from and I can't trace it either. I'm curious who it is and why. Just felt like sharing and was curious to know if anyone had similar experiences and what came of it.

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

*shamelessly bumps own post*

"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm
It might be interesting if you ask "why?" or "what for?" and receive some answer : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I would like to, but I am still debating whether or not to reach out to them. Mainly because we're still on pretty high guard after a random attack from a shapeshifter a few months ago. It attacked one of my bf's spirits when he was on his own, and took his form to hide amongst that group. It was stopped, but not captured, and to my knowledge none of my spirits found it yet. Normally I'd let it go, but the spirit it had initially attacked informed us that it mentioned me. Apparently I'm it's primary target and we don't know why.

That and I had another being just watching me from afar. I don't remember if you were in the chat a while back when I mentioned that one.

But I probably will soon, and just activate lots of protection and get my team rallied before I do it. My curiosity is strong.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”