You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: live aslong as i wan
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Katara
Zodiac:

when I was in middle school 6th grade to be exact, I remember going to sleep, and traveling through what seemed to be like a vacuumed tunnel, I blacked out from there.. but all I can remember now is that I was floating without a body or anything physically, like no floor or sky etc, there was no sight or sound or touch but you could...just feel?I was surrounded by others, idk how I knew that but, the only thing i could "feel" was just the most extreme bliss I've ever felt, words can't even touch the explanation of the feeling, but everyone who was there was like me just "floating" around in this infinite bliss world, I wanna say I was there for a few hours, until I felt this stronger presence come to me and tell me that I had to go back, that I wasn't supposed to be here yet, then it sent me back, felt like ,y "life had entered my body again
but right before I woke up I heard this all encompassing voice tell me, "this is your last chance"
needless to say, when I woke up I was in shock and became extremely depressed because I had my "bliss" tooken away from me and this earthly realm was nothing in comparison,
so once I got over that, and evaluated what happened to me, I tried to understand what that voice meant by it was my last chance? it really scared me, because it made me feel like, was this my last life? or, did i previously do wrong in a past life that this life was my last chance to make up for whatever wrong I did? etc.
I still don't even know what it was that I went through, other than I know I went through it.
I'm just curious as to what peoples thoughts would be. or if anyone would have any idea whatsoever what it was I went through?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It might be an astral projection, although your astral eyes and ears were not developed enough to see and hear in that condition.
It might also be memory recalling, perhaps from before your birth, considering you couldn't see nor hear, just feel.
Not sure about that "last chance" thingy though : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”